Truth & Tiffany

I woke up from a dream suddenly. It was a dream where I had a baby girl. She had the most beautiful eyes and dark hair. She was maybe two years old. I loved her in that dream so deeply and now when I was awake, I missed that kid. In that dream, the father was there, but he wasn't as happy as I and the kid. I didn't recognize him, but he was tall.

Damn, sometimes dreams really mess up with me.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen where I heard the radio on. I knew who was there. I walked around the corner and saw Dominic already making sandwiches for us. I smiled widely and leaned on the door frame. He was wearing a white top, which made his arms really show up. Damn, how hot he is.

I loved his tattoos. On his left arm, my attention was drawn to a lion's head, which had a crown on its head. It had some flowers around it. Some people have really ugly tattoos, but his tattoos were pretty, they really fit him. I realized he didn't have any on his fingers or on his neck. He had more on his hands.

Dominic noticed me and said "Good morning love". I smiled and blushed fiercely and walked towards him saying "Good morning Dom Pom". It made him chuckle. He wrapped his big hand around my waist and pulled me to his side. I smiled widely as I looked at him making the sandwiches.

"You wouldn't have needed to make breakfast" I noted as I sat down on the table. "You were still asleep when I woke up so I thought you would be hungry when you woke up" he explained and finished the sandwiches. He came to sit down across from me and handed me a plate.

"I had so much fun last night", I told as I couldn't help but smile. "Good, I had fun too", Dominic mumbled as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"I liked most about the part where you slept over", I laughed out loud. Dominic shot his eyes at me and said, "I fucking loved it". I smiled from ear to ear as I looked down at my sandwich.

"Do you have plans for later today?" Dominic asked. "Sage was talking about some party but I'm not sure if I'll go there". I answered. Dominic nodded. We ate quickly, listening to the radio and enjoying the ocean view.

I was wearing a cute red dress as I walked into Nicco's house with Sage. "Happy birthday!" I said excitedly as I hugged Nicco and gave him a bottle of one specific whiskey since Sage told me that he liked it.

I was dancing with Sage and her school friends, moving our hips to the rhythm of the music. The vibes were immaculate. I enjoyed so much dancing, especially in the company of Sage. We had the best time. I made Sage also sang some karaoke and played beer pong.

As I was dancing, my eyes got glued to a person in all black sitting on the couch. He was staring at me with his legs wide open and holding a beer bottle on his lap. His blue eyes followed my every move. I slowed down my moves and stared right back.

I felt all kinds of feelings; miss anger, confusion, and anxiety. My eyes started to water a little. We had long eye contact until Sage suggested something to me which made me come back to reality.

We had been dancing for hours and finally took a break. I followed Sage who walked to the couches and sat on Nicco's lap. I sat on the armchair next to Sage. My eyes wandered over to see who was sitting around.

Hugo, Robert, Nicco, Sage, and...Elias.

My breath picked up when my eyes met Elias' again. I felt really anxious. Sage joined the boys' conversation.

I watched Sage in Niccos' lap petting each other, holding hands, and whispering some cute shit to each other.

I thought it was disgusting but at the same time, I craved all that affection and closeness.