Forbidden

"Come on" Dominic whispered with a mischievous smile on his face as he held my waist and dragged me alongside him. "Dom, we can't be here!" I whisper-screamed. He laughed a little and stopped me. We were face to face as he told me, "I own this place...that means I can do whatever the fuck I want with it". I wasn't sure if his eyes got darker but the tension just blew bigger than an atom bomb. "He owns me too," I thought to myself.

"Do you have any birthday plans?" Dominic asked as he licked the last drop of ice cream on his spoon. I shook my head as a no and liked my spoon clean too. He waited because he knew that sometimes it takes time for me to answer.

"I think my mom wants me to drink with her then...I'll see...but...to be honest, I have always dreamed of going like clubbing with Sage or throwing a party with our big friend group," I told quietly as I looked down trying not to let the tears come to the surface. He petted my hand.

"If you don't have any plans...I can always go out with you" he told me with his low voice. I looked him in the eye as my heart pace quickened. His soft eyes looked so sincere. I knew that he means everything he says. "I might call you then" I chuckled and smiled to myself. "You better" he laughed and gathered the ice cream can and our spoons, taking them to the washing station. I looked at him walking away. I immediately felt more...empty?

My heart filled with joy as soon as I saw him coming back to me. A smile grew on my face without me even noticing it. "What are you smiling?" he asked and smirked. I blushed and looked down immediately. "Nothing" I laughed it off.

"Do you wanna see the office space upstairs?" he asked and pointed upwards. I grew excited because it was a forbidden area for workers. I nodded and smiled widely as I jumped off the bar chair. "Follow me," he told and grabbed me from my upper back as he led me upstairs. I held my breath when we walked the stairs slowly. He walked right behind me. His fingers laced around my back thigh, on the edge of my skirt. Butterflies filled my stomach.

As we reached the last step, his fingers traced gently over to my hand. He took it and dragged me to the center of the room. I gasped as I saw the view of the ocean from upstairs. I looked at him in the eyes and he was already looking at me with a little smile on his face. It made my heart melt. "My office is here," he told and let go of my hand to open the double doors.

I walked immediately next to him and he wrapped his hand around my waist again. This was the moment when I realized how much he touches me. And how I can't be without his touch.

I gasped when I saw his office. The large windows on both sides of the room are surrounded on the other wall by a big bookshelf. On the other side was a little couch and two armchairs. The brown wood floor was covered by a print green carpet. I liked the style. I saw a guitar hanging on the wall. There was a record player on the small desk below one of his windows. In the middle of the room was a big wooden desk. Behind that desk was a black leather chair.

"This is so beautiful" I whispered. He let a small breath out and answered "Is it?". I nodded and started to walk behind his desk. I touched the leather seat. "This is the place where you disappear sometimes during the day?" I asked as the realization hit me. He nodded and scratched his neck. "The other two offices next to mine are empty at this moment, and the best thing is that this office is soundproofed," he told. I swear to god his eyes darkened when he said that. I blushed a little and gulped as I walked away from the chair. He followed me around the room like a dog.

"You can play guitar?" I asked and pointed at the guitar on the wall. "Not, unfortunately," he told and shook his head. I nodded and plopped down on the sofa as did he.

He put his hand on my thigh and petted it. I grabbed his hand and studied his fingers. His hand was massive. I fidgeted and turned over his fingers. I bent one so bad that he grunted. "I'm sorry!"I gasped loudly. He held his hand close to his chest. I petted his hand gently and repeated "I'm sorry". He smirked and answered, "It's okay love don't worry".

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I just saw your hand there and I wanted to touch it, then I started to wonder if your fingers are too flexible, also your hands are MASSIV-" I started to ramble until he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. My hands were still in the air as I was in the middle of showing what "massive" means. After that, our lips parted and looked me in the eyes. I nodded which made him crash on my face. Slowly he started to push me down so soon I was under him. I wrapped my legs around his waist again. His sloppy kisses went down my neck until the low neckline of my dress. I couldn't help but moan and put my hand on his hair.

"Are we the only ones here?" I whispered. "Mhm," he answered during our kiss. My hands were wandering in his back and in his hair. His left hand went up and down on my thigh. I bit my lip trying not to let the moan out when he went down on my neck. "Dom" I started to speak. "Mhm," he let out between kisses. "We can't keep doing this for long" I whispered. He looked up at me and asked "Why?". I looked up and started to explain "Because...we're gonna wait...right?". He came back to be face to face as he answered "Of course". He pecked a gentle kiss on my lips. He sat up between my legs. He licked his lips and got up. He offered his hand and I got up too.

-----------------

Words: 1087

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
Love, M