Italy

The car pulled over in front of a big mansion in a tiny cute village. Dominic opened the door for me as I stepped out. His hand immediately wrapped around my body. "I can't believe we're in Italy!", I squealed excitedly. "Me neither", he told and smiled widely. 

We walked towards the big wooden front doors slowly as he asked me, "Are you nervous?". "I'm so nervous!", I squealed as I squeezed his hand slightly. "There's nothing to worry about. I'm here with you. I know they will love you", he whispered as we reached the door. I pecked a little kiss on his jaw. 

"Are you ready?", he asked. After I had nodded, he rang the doorbell. A slight moment later the door opened a short lady smiled behind it. "Dominic, mio caro figlio!", her rusty voice screamed as she hugged Dominic. "Ciao mamma", Dominic chuckled after she let go of him. 

She took a step closer to me and asked "This your girlfriend?". I bit down on my lip a bit as I looked at Dominic when he answered, "Yes she is". His mother smiled at me and said "Welcome to the family". I hugged her and laughed, "Thank you, it's so nice to meet you". She gestured for us to get inside as she said: "It is very interesting to meet you, Domi has never brought a girl home before". I blushed fiercely as I squeezed at his hand.

A big living room filled with colours and antiques opened upon us as we walked in. His mother showed us to the living room. The room had high ceilings, green sofas, a wooden sofa table and a white fluffy armchair. The walls were filled with bookshelves, plants and pictures. 

I noticed that four people were sitting on the couch one looked a bit older man who I assumed was Dominic's father. The second one was a guy a little under Dominic's age. He had black curly hair on a bun he had brown eyes and a slim figure, the third one had dark brown hair and he had light brown eyes. The third one was a girl I would say around my age she smiled at me sweetly, and I immediately recognised her since she works in my favourite clothing store, Dafne. 

They all smiled, friendly at me, as Dominic's father stood up and shook hands with Dominic, and then with me. He said, "It's finally nice to meet you, Dominic won't stop talking about you". I laughed and answered, "It's more than a pleasure to meet you, sir, all of you," I said and looked at all of them. Dominic's grip on my waist tightened.

"Well, who is ready for food?", Dominic's mother, Maria, asked, and all of us left excitedly towards the outdoor patio.

"So Love, how old are you exactly?", Maria asked curiously. "I know I look pretty young, but I am soon 20", I answered and took a sip of my water. "So are your parents okay with this age gap relationship?" Robert, Dominic's father, asked. I looked at Dominic worriedly as he answered for me, "Her mother had a bit of prejudice at first but she's fine with it now". 

Maria asked while eating her salad, "So what are you doing for a living? Are you studying or working?". I swallowed my piece of bread and answered, "I'm going to graduate soon and then take a gap year and work". 

Maria nodded while cutting her meat and asked, "But you do have plans to have a family?". "Mom!", Dafne screamed embarrassed. "You can't ask that from a girl you just met!", she added.

"You two seem to be really serious and it's funny to see this side of Dominic since he never has introduced his girlfriend to us", Antonio laughed out loud. Dominic squeezed my thigh and answered, "She is more than just a normal girlfriend". I patted his hand gently.

"Are we staying in here?", I asked, as we walked into a big room. "Mhm", he let out as he closed the door behind us. The room had high ceilings and a big window to a forest. It was already so dark that I wasn't able to see much outside. The wooden bed with white cotton sheets was in the middle of the room, a desk next to the bed and an armchair in the corner next to the window.

"This is your room?", I asked as I curiously looked around. He nodded as he looked at my reaction. "This is fabulous", I whispered as I looked out of the window.

"You're fabulous", he said as he wrapped his hands around me from behind me, making me chuckle. "I think they liked me", I said proudly. "Oh they more than loved you", Dominic reassured me before pressing his lips gently to my neck, making me gasp. I grabbed his hands that were on my stomach. His right hand started to make its way down and lifted the hem of my short dress.

My grip on his left hand tightened as his hand slid over my panties. I felt a bulge pressing on my lower back, making me even more turned on. Dominic turned me around slowly, our lips meeting.

Our tongues lapped each other as we slowly moved closer to the bed. Dominic sat on the edge of the bed, me standing between his legs. He kissed my neckline, pushing the dress down more and taking my bra off. He pressed his lips between my breasts, making me grab his hair.

I gently put my hand on the bulge of his pants, feeling his cock through. I slowly started to unbuckle his belt. Slowly I got on my knees in front of him. He scrunched his eyebrows together before asking, "Love...what are you doing?". My lips pursued into a small smile as I unzipped his pants. Dominic cupped my head gently and said "You don't need to do this". He looked worried but I answered, "I know, but I want to do it". He started to breathe heavier as he lowered his pants and boxers.

My eyes widened as his cock jumped from the boxers, rock hard. First I licked a long stripe, making Dominic gasp. He tilted his head backwards. I grabbed it gently and started to lick the tip. I've heard that you should do it like licking a lollipop. Dominic let out a low moan before he grabbed me behind my head.

I slowly started to go deeper, not being able to go all in. I started to move a bit faster as Dominic's grip on my hair guided me. He finally let go of my hair, his big hands grabbing the sheets violently. I fastened the rhythm, working with my mouth and both of my hands. His moans motivated me. I could feel that he was close, which made me moan too.

Suddenly I heard a weird noise and lifted my eyes to his. He lifted his hands in shock and looked at the pieces of fabric that he had ripped. He tore the sheets. A mischievous look took over my eyes as I continued rapidly, his other hand guiding me until I felt his juices releasing into my mouth. I swallowed it and looked back up to him, trying to calm down my breath. 

"Fuck", he whispered, as his chest rose heavily. I couldn't help but smile and ask, "Was it...good?". He chuckled and kissed my lips. "It was more than good, unbelievable", he whispered between our kisses. He lifted me on the bed and crawled on top of me, our lips colliding. 

He slid my dress over my shoulders as he continued to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and soon I felt his cock on my entrance. I gasped at the feeling. He chuckled and positioned himself between my legs, his hand wrapping around my thigh. I felt his tongue playing with my clit first, making me put my hand over my mouth. I let my fingers play with his hair as he continued to tease my entrance, making me whine. He plunged his tongue inside of me at a rapid speed, making me arch my back. I grabbed the headboard as I felt a knot forming on my stomach and finally released it into his mouth, making him moan.

We both laid on the bed, calming our breaths. Dominic pulled me to lay on his chest. He petted my bare back as I closed my eyes. "Goodnight baby", he whispered to my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

---------------

Words: 1 434