92

Lisa

I grabbed the headboard above us and surged my hips against hers. She gasped and moaned with every thrust while I looked down at her. We stayed watching each other, and it was harmonious seeing her so pleasured, so satisfied, and so fucking sexy as she came undone beneath me. Her lips were parted, her hands not knowing where to go, and they finally landed on my hips.

Her nails left marks as they dug in, and I enjoyed how she always left her own mark on me. I was hers. I was so fucking hers. Her face was a soft pink, and the way her cheeks flushed as I felt her near her orgasm was beautiful.

Her head fell back with a cry, and she begged and swore over and over again until she came all over my cock. And God, what a fucking sight that was.

I couldn't hold back, not when she was whimpering my name. I pulled out, and with one tight stroke, I came all over her chest. It coated her nipples and breasts, and I was a cocky bastard as I saw my masterpiece.

I reached for the tissues, and after cleaning my mess, I collapsed on the bed next to Jennie. She ushered me closer, and I rested my head on her chest. I felt her fingers run through my hair, and I closed my eyes as we both came down from our high.

"Baby." I mumbled. She hummed a yes in response. "I want you to meet my parents. Christmas is coming up. Maybe we can visit my family for the holidays."

"I don't do well with parents."

"They'll love you."

Her eyes met mine, and she gave me a soft smile. "I'll go if you answer this first."

"Okay."

"In five to ten years' time, where do you see yourself?"

"With you. Married. Together. In love."

My words had her sitting up, and I sat up and faced her. "You want to marry me?" She repeated.

"Of course, I want to marry you."

"Lisa, I'm not the marrying type."

"Then we don't need to get married. We can just be together. As long as it's just us... nothing else matters."

"I don't want children." She said it so fast that it took me a minute to process it.

"Okay, then we won't have children."

"You'd be okay with that?"

I sighed and reached over to grab her hands. I left a kiss on both and held them tightly in mine.

"Yes. I'd be okay with that. All that matters to me is that you're mine, Jennie. I'll have you any way I can. I want to be with you indefinitely. We don't need rings to prove that we love each other. Our struggles, our pain, our love... that's more than enough for me. I love you. You love me. And that's enough."

She crawled into my lap instantly and held my face sternly. "Look at me." She urged. "Be sure of this. Be sure that it'll be enough. Because... I don't think I could ever let you go if it wasn't."

I placed my hands over hers in reassurance. "It is enough. Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"It's enough."

"Lisa."

"Sshh, get out of your head. Stop overthinking." I scolded lightly. "I fucking love you. I worship the ground you walk on. I'd die for you, hell woman, I will even kill for you. I'd do anything for you. You're my woman, the love of my life, and my pretty little devil. As long as you're holding my hand, I don't fucking care if you drag me down to the deep depths of hell. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now kiss me." She kissed me softly, and her lips lingered. "You're my salvation, my sanctuary. I'm here, and I'll have you just like this."

She smiled sadly at me and kissed me once more. "You're enough for me, too, more than enough."