55

Jennie

"Fuck you for making me want this." I swore and reeled her to my lips.

I kissed her hard on her lips, and she let out an animalistic sound of pleasure as she took over the kiss immediately. The kiss was so hot that I couldn't breathe. We were both moaning and grunting into each other's mouths as we kissed and took from each other.

Feeling vulnerable and wanting to gain back control, I bit down hard on her bottom lip and forced my tongue deep inside her mouth. I hitched my leg over her hip, and she pressed herself harder against me. I moaned when she rolled her hips against me, and my core clenched as I grew wetter.

"Lisa." I begged.

"Fuck, say my name like that again. Beg."

"Lisa." I repeated, and her hands left my face and trailed down to the hem of my dress.

Her finger inched upwards to my panties, and I moaned loudly when she slipped her fingers inside. She ran her fingers across the slit, and I could feel her shaking above me when she felt how wet I was. She teased my entrance before slipping two digits inside me.

"God, it's been so long since someone fingered me." I told her.

She looked down and caught my eyes as her fingers moved in and out of me. She watched and gauged every single reaction and sound I was giving her. I felt pathetic, like some sex-starved teenager who's never felt a person's touch before.

It was insane how much I was whimpering and pleading for her to keep touching me. In my head, I knew people were in the bar and were probably shaking their heads in disgust, but fuck it. I didn't care.

I don't care if she one day decided she wanted to fuck me right on the stage for everyone to see. I'd let her. It was dangerous to think like this. My thoughts were irrational and lacked the sense and calamity I always had.

I don't know where my mind ran off to, but with every stroke of her fingers, I don't think I wanted it to come back. I preferred this. I preferred her to touch me like she owned me, to finger me right in public like this because she couldn't hold back.

Hell, if she decided to go down on me right now, I'd spread my legs and welcome the assault. I've never had anyone want me this much. Yes, they beg for a taste, but it's only because they always wanted what they couldn't have.

Hence why, some people preferred taboo and forbidden things. Lisa wasn't touching me because I told her not to, and she wanted that forbidden aspect. No, she was touching me because she wanted to get close to me. She wanted me hooked on her, to crave and need her. Despite seeing through her transparent, ravenous touches and strokes, I let her. I let her have this because fuck her, but I needed it.

"Only my fingers belong in this cunt. No one else is worthy of touching you like this, of bringing you to an orgasm."

My nails scraped against the bar as she fucked me faster, and my head fell back when I felt her thumb circle my clit. I was gasping for air, and my legs were vibrating against hers, but all she did was use her free hand to force my legs apart. I begged in a way that was regrettable, but all I could do was look at her and nod my head in agreement with whatever she said.

"Look at you, baby. So desperate that you're letting me finger your cunt right out here where anyone can see. The men that protect you and guard your life are getting a show of a lifetime aren't they, Jennie?" She taunted. "They hate me for touching you like this, but show them just how much you fucking love it. Go on, my pretty little devil, scream my name."

I had suddenly and irrevocably become obedient. Her name ripped out of me, and she didn't try to silence it. She let me cry out for her and her eyes shined villainously as she watched me come undone by her ministrations.

She shushed me softly, yet she looked arrogant and smug as my wetness coated her fingers. She looked down, and I followed the movement. She pulled out her fingers and cupped the back of my neck. I gasped as she reeled me to her.

She placed them on my lips, then leaned down and helped me lick and suck them clean before kissing me again. Her kiss was deep yet quick, too quick; she pulled away and gave me a smirk.

"You're a dick."

"That's for being a brat that night at the club."

"I'd hate to see what you'd do to me when you're extremely angry."

"I don't have a temper, Jennie. I don't get angry fast. That night... something happened, and it ruined my mood. I admit that I took out some of that anger on you, but I also know that you provoked me purposely. You wanted a reaction, and you got one." Her hand travelled down my body, and she squeezed my ass before giving it a swat. "Don't try me, woman."

"I like getting you mad. It turns me on."

"You turn me on." She said. "If we're being honest, I'm not down to share you... even if it's with a girl. Either it's just us, or it's nothing."

"Most people would jump on the opportunity to have a threesome with two hot girls."

She shrugged her shoulders and put her hands in her pocket. "I'm not most people."

"That's it, isn't it? You're not like most people. You're different." I taunted, and she rolled her eyes. "How about this?" I placed my hands in the pocket of her hoodie and linked our fingers together. "We can go back to my place, I have two special cigarettes waiting for us, and maybe I don't know, we can watch a movie together?"

"Jennie Kim, are you asking me out on a date?" She asked dramatically.

"No, I'm asking you to come and get high with me and watch my favourite movie."

"I'm curious now. What is your favourite movie?"

I fluttered my lashes up at her. "Come home with me first."

"I thought that was implied. I don't finger fuck a girl and then ditch her."

I smacked her chest. "Shut up."

It was when we walked out of the bar and outside did I notice that the hotel bar was empty. My men were still there, but everyone else that was sitting had vanished. It wasn't embarrassing, but I guess some people viewed it as such. Still, I didn't care.

We walked towards my car, and before Mino could reach out to open the door for me, Lisa opened it. Mino swore under his breath, and I could see his hands forming into fists. Lisa was cocky as she helped me inside before sliding into the seat next to me. Mino got in the car last and sat down next to Lisa, who didn't pay him any attention. Instead, I felt Lisa slip her arm around my waist and give me a tight squeeze.