91

Lisa

"Are you going to carry me all the way inside?"

"Of course."

"Good."

She kissed my cheek and hid her face in my neck as we walked inside the hotel. Her men stayed walking behind us, only opening the door to let us in and clicking the elevator door button. The doors dinged open, and the men went to their rooms next to ours, and once Mino helped us with our door, he left for his. I walked her and set her down on the bed. I got down, lifted her dress over her thighs, and took off her heels.

"Where does it hurt, baby?"

"My ankles." She pouted.

I caressed her soft skin and rubbed circles over her ankles, taking my time as I massaged both of her feet. I worked the heel, the sole, and when I couldn't hold back I peppered kisses all over her ankle and worked my lips upwards until I was kissing the backs of her knees.

She lifted her dress higher, and I groaned at the sounds she made whenever my lips brushed near her panties. I took my time, kissing every exposed inch of her skin. I nipped at her inner thighs and felt her fingers winding in my hair. Our eyes met, and the flat of my tongue made a wet trail up and down her navel before traveling back further down to her panties. I kissed her there through her panties and she whimpered. There was a pretty little damp spot, and I cupped the backs of her thighs and forced her to lie down. I licked and sucked her clit through her panties, and she thrashed against my mouth.

"Lisa." She gasped. "Baby, no teasing. I'm wet already."

I chuckled. "I haven't even touched you yet."

"You smug fucking bastard. You don't have to touch me. I'm always wet for you."

My humour vanished as I groaned loudly at her words. "Devil woman."

"Take your clothes off, and come fuck your devil woman." She cried out.

I stood up and began taking my clothes off, and I saw her tug off the straps of her own dress. She tossed it on the ground and then slid down her panties. The pile of clothes on the ground grew as I finally took off my boxers. She crawled back onto the bed, and I climbed on top of her. I undid her bun first, and once her hair was in my hand, I used it to guide her lips to mine.

We moaned as we kissed. We panted as we touched and explored each other. Her legs spread, and I felt them lock around my waist. Her hands held my shoulders, and she bucked her hips against me. I kissed her harder and brutally pushed inside her. Her lips ripped away from mine as she let out a shout of pleasure. Her cunt was ever so fucking welcoming. So warm and wet and cosy. It was made for my cock, made to be fucked, owned, and used by me.

I caressed her thighs and kneaded her breasts as I kissed all over her neck and chest. Our breathing was erratic, our hands grew avaricious and fraught, and our lips tasted each other as I fucked her harder, and deeper. I wanted to brand every inch of this woman with my love, with my lips and teeth, and my cum.

"I want to come on your tits. Fuck, baby, tell me if that's okay."

"It's okay." She nodded. "But if you don't make me come, I'll kill you, Lisa."

"I told you the more you threaten me, the harder I get for you."