44

Lisa

I almost fucking came with her just from the use of that endearment. Her fingers were definitely going to pull my hair out of my skull, and then there it was. The divine fucking taste of her orgasm. It flooded my mouth like passion and fire and slid down my throat like silk, and I lapped her up gluttonously.

Her legs were shaking, and I could feel the vibrations of her body as she came down from her high. She removed herself and straddled my chest. Leaning over, she produced a condom from her drawer.

She ripped it open and stroked me before slipping it on. She didn't tease or give me some jaunty remark. She gripped me and slid down my length until I was buried deep inside her. I groaned from how wet and warm she felt and watched her head fall back.

Her breasts shook, and I could see the tips of her nipples vibrating in the air. Fuck, what I wouldn't do for a taste. She let out a cry of pleasure, and I felt her nails dig into my chest as she dropped her head to press against mine.

"Lisa." She gasped.

"Yeah baby, talk to me."

"You're so big. Fuck. I love how you feel inside me." She praised as she moved her hips in slow circles. "Nothing and no one compares." She whimpered, and it surged me up with pride.

Sitting back up, she rested her hands on my thighs and began moving her hips in back-and-forth motions. I think deep down, sex was mediocre with other women. I don't know if it was because it was all meaningless hook-ups or relationships that didn't go anywhere, but sex has never in my life felt this way. It was salacious, passionate, and wretchedly incurable.

"Woman, your cunt is heavenly." I rasped.

I wanted to claw myself out of the restraints just so I could feel her skin and taste her sweat. I don't think I'd ever felt this sudden urgency of desolation in my life. I'd never wanted to touch someone this much. It was this animalistic urge buried deep inside my bones and skin that wanted to mark her body, to claim it, and to fucking own it. I wanted my bites scattered over her flesh, my fingerprints tattooed on her hips and thighs, and I wanted her to look at them and remember me.

To only think of me when she sees them, to only imagine me as she touches herself. She was in my mind, living there rent-free. Jennie inhabited every iota of my being, of my soul, and my mind, and it felt unfair that I was the only one going crazy.

Her eyes shined challengingly. "I thought I was the devil."

"You are. You're my pretty little devil. Aren't you, baby?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes, I am. Your devil."

"Fuck me. Fucking fuck me faster." The demand sounded more like a plea, but I didn't care. I was desperate for this woman, and I'd beg for her without hesitance. "Baby, bounce on my cock. Show me how pretty your tits look when you're riding me. Let me hear that dirty sound your cunt makes when you fuck me."

"Oh, fuck, Lisa."

I strained harder against the cuffs, and the shackling sound of them echoed throughout the room as this woman rode me to my orgasm. Our heavy breathing mixed in with our grunts and moans, and it created an erotic symphony.

Fuck, I wanted to record this sound and keep it for myself. I wanted to listen to it on repeat perpetually. Skin slapped hard and recklessly against each other, and her hands came up to wrap around my throat as she rolled her hips deliberately.

"Lisa, you're not allowed to fuck another woman. The only person you're allowed to fuck is me. Do you understand?"

Fuck.

"Yes."

"Good."