53

Jennie

She stood there dumbstruck as she openly and unashamedly checked me out. I didn't blame her. I knew the stupor I could bring people into without even trying to. I ran my tongue across my teeth and offered her a smile, and I could hear the sharp inhale of her breath from all the way over here.

Lisa wasn't dressed up this time, and I think I preferred her in regular clothes. Jeans and a hoodie on a person never appeased me until now, until her. Her hair was let down, shaggy, and a little wet as if she hopped out of the shower and came here.

The thought of her naked in the shower had my own breathing growing laboured. I was a woman, after all, and I craved sex just as the next man did. I didn't crave for anyone else, though; I simply craved for Lisa. With how she was looking at me, I knew it was a mutual desire. I downed my drink in one go and flashed it to her.

"Stop staring like an idiot and come buy me another drink."

She all but ran towards me, and I grinned at her enthusiasm. She sat down next to me and waved over to the bartender. She ordered two of the same drink, and while the bartender poured us a drink, she leaned closer to my face.

I watched her with cautious eyes, and when she dipped down suddenly, I held my breath as if anticipating her to kiss me, but she didn't. I gasped when she buried her face into my neck while her other hand went to my hip.

"How long were you planning on punishing me?" She whispered against my neck. I shuddered visibly as her lips skirted over my pulse.

"I wasn't punishing you. I was busy with work." That wasn't a total lie.

I felt her teeth scrape against the sensitive flesh and her hand tightened on my hip. "You're a liar, Jennie. Did you know I was going to come here? Did you have your men spy on me?"

"No."

"Liar."

"You're flattering yourself too much, Lisa."

She chuckled darkly against my neck and lifted her head to face me head-on. "Maybe, I am." Her hand left my hip, and her eyes darkened as she trailed her hand down to where my ankle was. "Or maybe I'm flattering myself, just the right amount." Her fingers trailed up and down my legs.

"Maybe you were watching me because you missed me, because you craved me, because you miss fucking me." Her fingers trailed up my legs until she was prying them apart and resting her hand right at the middle of my thighs.

"Maybe you're wet right now just thinking of it. Of cuffing me to your bed and riding my cock." She let out a low sound as her fingers traced my panties. "And maybe I missed you too. Maybe I've had a hard-on since the night at the club when you let me taste your mouth."

She hummed as her fingers scraped down my thighs before removing her hand altogether. "Maybe you're right, though. I'm just flattering myself too much." She leaned back in her chair and reached for her drink.

I didn't have my men following her. Mino told me he wanted to because he believed Lisa was hiding something, but after they came up empty from the apartment search, I told him to wait off on it. Mino had an inkling that Lisa knew we were going to search her house, and that's why Mino didn't find anything. He wanted another chance, and I agreed because the Lisa sitting next to me couldn't possibly be just an electrician. She was hiding something, and I was determined to find out myself.