87

Jennie

"On your hands and fucking knees. Face down and lift that ass up. I'm fucking you like how I've wanted to fuck you since the very moment I met you."

I scrambled and altered my position like how she wanted. I felt her behind me, her body hot, hard, and greedy as she placed her hands on my ass. She kneaded the flesh there, squeezing and spreading and pulsing it together.

I felt her lips on my back, and I shuddered from the tenderness. The sweet and reassuring Lisa was gone when I felt the tip of her cock at my entrance. She didn't hesitate or inch in slowly, she pushed inside with one brutal thrust, and my body jolted forward with the injudicious movement.

I let out a cry of ecstasy, and she shouted coarsely and gripped my hips even firmer in her hand. My cunt was welcoming, wet, and tight. Lisa vocalised her love and admiration for it as she fucked me ruthlessly and mercilessly from behind.

"You like getting fucked like this? Like a fucking animal?"

I whined loudly. "Yes!"

"Jennie, fuck, I can never last too long when I'm in you like this. Your cunt is dangerous, baby."

Her hand left my hips, and I felt her reach forward for my hair. I winced when she gathered it and yanked me back. My back hit her hard chest, and she pummelled me even harder.

I felt her hand around my neck, closing around it, and then her lips were on mine. We kissed, static moany gasps of pleasure kisses, as she fucked me like this. I bit her bottom lip and wrapped my arm around her neck so I could look into her eyes.

"You take me so well, don't you, woman?"

I hummed, nodding my head, and as smug as she looked while she fucked me, there was tenderness and warmth like the sun in her eyes and touch. Her lips parted with every sound I made, and her eyes darkened when I clamped down hard on her. I couldn't hold back any longer, and the way she was groaning in my ear let me know that she was close.

Her hips slapped against mine harder, and then her hand travelled lower so that she could aid me to my orgasm. A gasp-turned moan slipped out of me as I squirmed against her when her finger rubbed my clit. My nails dug into her neck, and she hissed but didn't relent in her assault. She kissed me hard on the mouth but as quick and as hard as it was, she was even faster to pull away.

She released me and forcefully guided me back to my knees. Her hands branded my hips as she fucked me to my orgasm. I never knew sex could be so loud. I don't think I've ever had anyone make me lose my voice before.

I was screaming, whimpering, begging, and crying, and then my orgasm welcomed me into her arms. She was brutal yet affectionate. She wrapped me up in her arms and held me tightly as I shook. It was euphoric, blissful, a high-like trance almost, and yet she still worked herself in me. The wet sounds grew louder, my whimpers were needy, and Lisa was ever so vocal as she appreciated and praised me.

I wanted to see how she looked like while she came as well, so I tilted my head to see her watching me. Our eyes met like a trance, like two magnets, and with a shout of my name mumbled in with curses, she pulled out and came all over my back.

She was cocky as her eyes looked at the evidence of her pleasure coating my back and ass. She swatted my ass playfully and leaned over to kiss my lips. She stood up and went to grab some tissues. After wiping my back clean, she didn't bother getting dressed. She came round to the sofa and sat down before pulling me into her lap. I rested my head on her chest where my name was and felt the soothing touches of her fingers running down my spine.

"If you could be any animal, what would you be?" She randomly asked.

"A wolf, probably. And you?"

"A deer. They're majestic as fuck."

I lifted my chin to look at her. "A deer?"

"What did you think I was going to say? A gorilla?"

"Yes. Exactly."

She breathed out a laugh. "I think that's an insult."

"No thinking, Lisa. It is an insult."

Her hand came down hard on my ass, and I jolted forward.

"Don't make me redden your ass, Jennie. I'm exhausted."

"I thought you would have a higher sex drive than I do." I wrinkled my nose. "I can't believe that I'm in love with someone geriatric."

"I'm not old, woman. Your cunt wore me out."

"My cunt wore you out?" I repeated and started laughing. "You're an idiot."

She grabbed my chin. "I'm your idiot." I traced my name across her chest and leaned down to trace it with my tongue before kissing her.

"My idiot." I whispered against her lips.