𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟸: 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 (𝚆𝚘)𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

All the boys eat together in the dining hall. They've all formed their own separate little groups, chowing down on their all they can eat buffet. At a table in the corner, you sat with Chigiri, Nagi, Isagi, and Bachira. The four of them laugh and talk it up, the main topic being the game. A couple more of the guys join you guys, such as Nanase and Hiori. Gagamru, Igarashi, and Raichi join as well, make the table even more rowdy.

"All this food is so good!", Bachira shoved some more food in his face.

Isagi frowned, "Don't speak and chew Bachira, you'll choke"

"Yeah! And it's also disgusting!", Raichi scolded him.

You notice Chigiri eyeing the food on his face, a little bit of drool seeping from the corner of his mouth. You wave your hand in front of him, catching his attention.

"Earth to Hyoma? Hello? What's up?", you chuckle.

He wipes his lips, embarrassed that he was drooling that much over the sight of his food, "N—Nothing!... Just... I haven't had karinto manju in awhile..."

You laugh picking up a piece off his plate, "Right, I forgot these are like your favorite things ever"

Chigiri frowns, trying to take it back, "Hey c'mon. I want to eat all three of them"

You stick your tongue out, breaking it into two and handing him the bigger half, "Here, how about halfsies?"

Chigiri sucks in a breath, clearly not wanting to share. Bachira, who sits across from you, teases him for this.

"C'mon Chigiri~ She's your girlfriend after all. It's only natural to share with her!", Bachira smiled.

Nanase chokes on his food, Hiori handing him a glass of water. Raichi seems to also be surprised at the news, while Gagamaru bows his head at the two of you.

"Oh wow I didn't know. My congrats to you both"

You smile sheepishly, nodding your head, "Uh thanks Gagamaru"

Nanase gasps, looking between the two of you, "Really?! Since when?"

You raise an eyebrow at him, "Hmm... We established it a little before I met you and Hiori actually... So about two to three weeks?"

Raichi wiped his mouth, "Tch. Fucking knew it would happen at some point"

While the boys discussed your relationship with Chigiri, you took the opportunity to pop the half of the karinto manju in your mouth. It was super sweet the moment it reached your tastebuds.

"Hey.... that's mine...", Chigiri pouts, glaring at you.

You scoff, parting your lips a little and pointing at your mouth, "Too bad. It's already in my-"

Grabbing one of the plates, he leans forward, making it cover the both of your heads. With your lips parted, he takes the chance to slip his tongue in, making your breath hitch. His tongue wraps around yours, keeping his eyes open as he watches you slowly melt at his touch. When you're left defenseless, he uses his free hand to grab the back of your head, keeping you steady as his tongue pulls the sweet deep fried treat from your mouth to his.

"Hey! What are you two doing?!", Raichi narrows his eyes, trying to look over the plate.

Once the food is in his mouth, he pulls away, using his thumb to wipe your bottom lip, putting the plate down, "Nothing... she just had something on her face that's all..."

Isagi frowns, "Why cover her with a plate then?"

"You okay there Y/n? Yer face looks tense", Hiori points out the obvious.