𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟽: 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

....

Did I... hear that correctly?

Your voice was caught in your throat, unable to say anything back to him. Chigiri's arms were still wrapped around your body, pressing his face up against your neck. If only you could see his face, and how flushed it was... you could certainly feel it though, with his face buried deep into your neck.

"Nagi you have to watch where you're—"

SLAM!

The giant of the team had walked head first into the slightly open door, too preoccupied with his game to even care. Meanwhile Isagi was scolding him from behind, a frown on his face. Realizing how the situation would look, you quickly pushed Chigiri away, a certain heat rising to your cheeks.

"H—Hey guys!", your voice cracked, trying to play it off cool as if nothing had happened.

Chigiri's eyes widen slightly from you pushing him away. He couldn't help but look away in embarrassment, playing with a strand of his hair as Isagi walked over to the two of you.

"Hey. You guys aren't gonna eat lunch?", Isagi looked between the two of you, his analytical abilities picking up on some tension.

You smiled awkwardly with your teeth, nodding your head, "Of course! Say Isagi would you like to join me?", you gripped his wrist harshly.

"Wh—What? But I just-"
"I said.... Would you like to join me?"

Isagi shivered at the cold tone on your voice. Your eyes were narrowed once again, giving him that signature icy-cold stare. It was almost like a threat.

He nodded his head reluctantly, shaking in fear, "Y—Yes m'am!"

"Great! Let's go", you walked out of there with a smile on your face, as if you hadn't scared the daylights out of Isagi.

As soon as you walk out the door, you head down the opposite hall of the dining area, instead, heading towards the practice field. Isagi follows in confusion, wanting to ask why you two are headed there, but decided to remain silent. When the two of you arrive there, you casually pick up the ball, placing it down on the field.

Isagi cocks his head to the side, "Umm.. what are you doing—?"

"Arghh!"

You sent the ball flying with one good kick, the ball soaring through the air and landing not too far off from the goal.

Isagi whistles, "Whoo! Not bad. But uhh— Why did you want me here?"

Sighing, you sit on the ground with your knees hugged to your chest, "Isagi... Have you ever been confessed to?"

Isagi tilts his head, raising an eyebrow at you, "No I haven't... Why do you ask?", he takes a seat next to you.

The heat begins to rise to your cheeks again, jerking your head to look away from him.

Should I tell him? I mean... It's not like I can ask Chigiri for advice, Nagi would probably just respond with "relationships are a hassle", and Barou is Barou...

"Isagi.... I need you to swear that you won't tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you...", you glare at him, gripping his shoulder tightly.

"Ow! Okay okay! I wouldn't tell anyone anyways..."

Taking a deep breath, you turn to Isagi, a nervous glint in your eyes, "Ch—Chigiri told me that he loves me!"

...

...

._.

"Well say something!", you cover your face in embarrassment.