𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟶: 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖

"We... We should get—"

You were silenced by his lips, a deep exhale escaping his nostrils as he deepened it. His breath was ticklish beneath your nose, his hand moving down to your thigh, giving it an experimental squeeze. By this point, you were sweating, the heat between you two getting hotter by the second.

You pulled away, your hands on his chest, your lips swollen from all his kisses, "S—Seriously... we should get back. Ego will probably be on my ass if I don't..."

Chigiri pouts, nuzzling his face into your neck, "I thought you said you wanted to comfort me..."

You gasp, the heat on your face burning brighter than before, "Yeah but!... The game is still going on and-"

Chigiri's lips met yours again, but only for a brief moment. He smiled as he pulled away, moving your hair out from your face.

"I get it... Let's go then...", he whispered softly, getting up off the ground.

Chigiri held his hand out to you, wanting you to take it. You were hesitant of course, not wanting to hold his hand in front of the whole team. It's not that you were ashamed, but after you spent the last couple minutes making out with him, it was a little awkward.

Chigiri chuckled, pulling his hand away, "That's fine... Let's just get back to the others"

...

"What the hell?", the two of you screamed in unison.

On the big screen, the score read 3-2. Blue Lock was losing, and Shidou was saying his usual lewd stuff own the field. You ran over to Ego and Anri, your face wide with horror.

"What happened in like the ten minutes I was gone?!", your voice was higher-pitched than usual.

Ego shrugged, "Dunno myself actually... Ryusei Shidou unlocked his flow, scoring a goal that should've been impossible...", he side-eyed you, "Are you done making out by the way?"

Anri and Chigiri had to hold you back from slapping the shit out of him, earning a snarky grin from Ego.

"Ego!"

All of you turned your heads to Isagi, who was running towards the four of you. He looked desperate, and tired, but he was still fighting. After catching his breath, he stared Ego down.

"It can't end like this! What should we do? We're fighting with all our might, and it's still not enough!... How, can we win?"

You remembered how Isagi was when you first met him. This wasn't the same person. This person, was much more straightforward, desperate to win. It made your heart warm at the sight seeing how far he's gone.

"...Don't you see you fool... Blue Lock has already won"

You, Isagi, and Chigiri all looked to the bowl-cut man in shock. He couldn't be serious right now.

"Everything's turning out like I envisioned it... Blue Lock dominating the first half, Shidou's wild playing style... Blue Lock will cease to exist after this match, but.... you guys will not"

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Out of all the crap that came out of Ego's mouth, this one took the cake.

"Even after this lost, all of you will continue to thrive, gaining opportunities in the real world... You all will be the future of Japanese football.. be proud ... Blue Lock has already won"

For the first time, Ego sounded sincere, and calm. Of course he always did, but he didn't have that undertone of looking down at the players.

"....."
"Who the fuck cares about that? I sure don't..."