𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟿: 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

(For the sake of this story and to keep it interesting, I'm going to skip the match between Naruhaya and Barou. We all know what happens anyways lol)

~~~

Meanwhile.... 24 hours ago~

"Chigiri, is that you?"
"Kunigami! Good to see you made it here already"

With a firm handshake, the two boys from Team Z are reunited. Kunigami takes a look around, releasing his grip off of Chigiri's hand.

"Sooo... you've been here longer. Have you seen any of the other Team Z members? Like Bachira or Isagi?"

Chigiri shakes his head, a sigh escaping his lips, "I was talking a bit with the other players, and it seems like those two went and left us for Nagi"

In the back of Chigiri's mind, you crawled every surface. In truth, he had been looking around for you everywhere, and had assumed you were taking up your own challenge as a manager. It was leaving him on edge.

Y/n... where are you?

Kunigami scoffs, rubbing the back of his head, "You've got to be kidding me... Well then... the next best course of action would be to..."

Both boys looked at each other, nodding their heads and fist-bumping each other, "Let's team up!"

Of course, that only solved one part of their problem. Sure they could reach out to just about anybody, but that wouldn't do.

"We need to pick our last person carefully... After all it could make or break our team..." Kunigami thought out loud.

Chigiri nodded, "That's true... Ideally, the best candidate would be someone who can keep up with the both of us and our offensive power, maybe even be great at passes..."

Bachira would've been their first choice, but he wasn't here... So... who could possibly fit their criteria?

"Hey... check it out" Kunigami cocked his head to the side.

Chigiri broke from thought, his gaze landing upon the hunched down figure of Reo. He was sitting in the corner all by himself.

"Ah, right... Nagi dumped him for Isagi and Bachira... poor guys is in a slump now..." Chigiri scoffed.

Kunigami, being his heroic self, came to the rescue. He walked over to Reo, with Chigiri following behind him. He took a knee in front of Reo, waving his hand in front of him.

"Hey... Earth to Reo! Are you alive?"

Reo scoffed, his tone thick and cold, "Real funny... What do you want?"

Chigiri rolled his eyes in response, "Of course. He's upset cuz he got dumped by his precious treasure... How about some payback?"

Reo looked up from his sunken state, "Huh?"

"We want to crush Isagi to you know, for leaving us behind" Kunigami spoke with a harsh tone, his eyes glaring into Reo's.

Reo seemed surprised by all, only replying with a scoff, "And here I thought red-head was upset for the same reason as me... Sure, I'll join you guys"

Reo took Kunigami's hand to stand up, but Chigiri's face fell upon hearing his words. He pushed Kunigami to the side, standing directly in front of Reo. He had a scowl on his face, grabbing Reo's collar tightly.