𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟶: 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗

Flashback, 10 years ago~
"Rin Itoshi? It's your turn to present something for show and tell!"

A little boy ran up to the front of the class, holding something in his hoodie pocket. The kids in his class whispered amongst each other, wondering what he was going to present. After clearing his throat, he held up a picture, a toothy grin on his face.

"For my show and tell... I'm showing off my sister!", Rin held the picture of you, Sae, and him.

Some of the class giggled, while others seemed to be in awe. One of the boys in class raised their hands, a look of excitement on his face.

"Can we meet your sister Itoshi?!"

Rin formed an 'X' with his arms, "Nope! She doesn't go to school with us. My dad says that mistakes like her are meant to be kept away from me and my brother"

....

"Ok-AY! Let's get going to recess children!", the teacher clapped loudly, her announcement causing squeals of excitement to burst throughout the room.

While you were allowed to live with your father and his family, he was still upset about it. He tried to separate the three of you as much as possible, making you go to a separate school from Rin and Sae. You were a bit sad when hearing you wouldn't attend the same school as your brothers, but quickly recovered after meeting someone.

"Hyoma Chigiri?"
"Mhm! That's my new friend's name!"

You and Rin sat next to each other on the bleachers, watching Sae's game. Upon hearing Rin talk about his friends at school, you decided to talk about your own day.

"And he plays soccer?", Rin spoke to you as he watched Sae run across the field with the ball.

"Yup yup! I accidentally kicked the soccer ball to his face... heh...", you chuckle nervously, earning a hard side-eye from Rin.

"You suck at soccer", he stuck his tongue out at you.

A frown makes its way to your face, before you flick the side of his head, "That's not true! You and Sae are just really good"

Just then, someone grabs the both of you harshly by the ear, making you two yelp in pain.

"You two... lets get going... Before the paparazzi annoy me even more", Sae mumbled out tiredly.

Sae's game had concluded, with him scoring all the goals per usual. He held the both of your guys' hands, hearing the two of you bicker back and forth.

"Is this Chigiri guy even good at soccer?", Rin pouts.

Sae raises an eyebrow at you, turning his head, "Chigiri? Who's that?"

Rin grins smugly, "He's Y/n's BOYFRIEND~!", his voice has a teasing tone to it.

You glare at him, "He's not my boyfriend. He's my new friend!", you state proudly.

Sae lets the two of you argue as he buys the three of you ice cream. When he comes back outside, the three of you head to your favorite place...

"Smell that salty air you guys!", you exclaim cheerfully, closing your eyes and inhaling deeply.

"Y/n! Eat your popsicle before it melts!", Sae called out to you, sitting on the beach.

You pout, taking a seat between Rin and Sae, eating your popsicle.

Rin turns his head at you, a frown on your face, "You're going to your Mom's house this weekend, huh?"

You feel your whole mood go down at the mention of your mother. You force a smile though, nodding your head as you finish the popsicle.

"Yup! Dad wants me to 'spend time with her'..."