𝙲𝚑. 𝟼: 𝙰𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕

Team Z had all gone to the monitoring room, wondering when you would get there.

"Isagi, Bachira! Do you two happen to know what's taking Y/n so long?" Kuon started writing stuff on the whiteboard.

Bachira leaned back in his chair, a toothy smile on his face, "She was still eating when we left. She joined us rather late I'd say"

Isagi nodded, "No kidding. She suddenly had to go to the bathroom when we got there. Strange..."

Imamura sulked in his chair, a sad frown on his face, "No fair! You two are already getting so close to her.... Especially you Isagi!"

Isagi shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!"

You had arrived with a tape, computer, and a tablet, struggling to carry all three at once. Isagi scooted out of his seat, taking the computer from your hands to lessen the load. Imamura glared at the boy as he placed the computer down where you would be seated.

You bowed, giving him a small smile, "Thanks Isagi..."

He nodded back, returning to his seat as you inserted the tape into the monitor.

"Uhh Manager Y/n? What is that?" Naruhaya asked from the end of the table.

You waited for it to boot up, finishing up the document you'd have to submit at the end of the day.

"This.. is... the match that Team Y played in"
"Team Y?"

You nodded, the screen finally displaying the tape's footage. Kuon took the liberty of starting off the meeting.

"This guy right here, number nine, is someone we're gonna have to look out for. He was a top shooter from his prefecture, Okawa Hibiki..."

You sped up the tape, cutting to the parts that showed off his skills in shooting. Of course, none of them actually got them a point, but that was mainly because of the good defense from Team V. You dreaded for the day they would have to face them.

You snapped your fingers, gaining everyone's attention, "I took the liberty of actually finding some good footage for you guys, displaying his actual skills"

You connected your computer to the monitor, displaying a collection of moments you'd gather online from Hibiki's games. The boys looked in amazement, you assumed from the plays the boy was making.

Kunigami clapped his hands, "Wow Y/n... you found this out all by yourself?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah I did! It wasn't too hard though, since I had access to his name, I just had to ask Ego for his prefecture and I was able to get his school down" you rambled on.

Raichi scoffed, "Okay so maybe you don't completely suck"

You smiled, displaying Team Y on the screen again, "Thank you. Now, another problem you'll be facing is this team's desperation. They're in the same position as you, so naturally, they're going to be on their A game-"

"Well so are we! Right guys!" Igarashi tried pumping them up.

You snapped your fingers at him, "Igarashi sit down and shut up", you looked to the rest of them, "I know you guys are desperate too, but I think I've found a way to help. Everyone, meet back up in your guys' room"

You ran out of there, computer and tablet in hand. The rest of the boys looked confused, nevertheless, they ran out of there as well, entering their room to see you weren't there yet.

"Seriously?! She was out of there first!"
"Right here!"

You popped up from behind them, changed into your pajamas, which was pretty much the same as there's.