𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟼: 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

His question catches you off guard. You let out a weird "eh" sound, tilting your head to the side.

Chigiri clears his throat, averting your gaze, "Y—You don't want to I get it—"

"Woah woah! I never said anything like that", you wave your hands frantically, a nervous smile on your face, "I don't mind, really... It's just, unexpected..."

Chigiri swallows nothing but air, nervous to speak up, "Do.. you say that.. because of back then?"

As he says that, you have already gotten his leg kit from under his bed, raising an eyebrow at his question.

"Well... I'd be lying if I said no", a small chuckle escapes your lips, "You wouldn't let me get close to you back then. I mean, you had just barely injured your leg, so I get it..."

Chigiri mentally scolds himself, remembering how cautious and insecure he was of his leg back then. He remebered his closed off attitude, how he wouldn't let you hug him, or even help him walk. You had offered to help with his physical therapy, but he had refused. Y/n takes a seat next to him on his bed, patting the side next to her.

"Leg up here please", you chuckle to yourself.

Chigiri raises an eyebrow, putting his right leg up on the bed, "I know I asked you to help me, but do you know what you're doing?"

You shrugged your shoulders, running a hand through your hair, "Umm... no? I thought you were gonna guide me through it if I'm being completely honest"

Chigiri sighs, before rolling up the sleeve on his right leg, exposing his knee to you. Your eyes slightly widen, as this is the first time you're seeing the aftermath of his injury.

"Woah...", a small mumble escapes your lips.

Chigiri only stares at you as you clasp a hand over your mouth. You look back up at him, a nervous look on your face.

"I...I didn't think it would look like that...", you chuckle nervously.

Chigiri scoffs, a small frown on his face, "Did you think it'd look nice or something?"

His words... came out a lot meaner than he intended them to. He recalls back to a conversation you two had in his room, one where you walked out, and didn't speak to him after that incident.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way!", he was quick to try and clear things up this time, his eyes wide with fear.

"Umm, what are you talking about?", you frowned, holding up a bottle of lotion.

Chigiri sighed in relief, before rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, "N—Nothing! Never mind... Here let me just show you how-"

SQUISH!

Before he could guide you on the process, your nimble fingers poked at the scar on his knee. His eyes bulged, his mouth forming a thin line. You were too busy poking at his scar, that you didn't realize his reaction. Soon enough though, you looked up to see his awkward reaction.

"O—Oh crap! Sorry!", you bowed your head profusely, "Was that uncomfortable for you?"

Chigiri blushes at your apologetic state. It makes his heart ache, seeing you apologize to him for such a small thing.

"N—no... you're fine... I didn't mind..", his words come out as a mumble.

You sigh in relief, before applying the lotion onto his scar, "That's good... So uhh... What now?"

A small chuckle escapes his lips, "You rub the lotion on my injury dummy"

A frown makes its way to your face, before your lips curves upwards. You don't say anything as you begin to rub the lotion on his scar, careful not to press too hard. Chigiri sees the smile on your face, making his heart race faster.