𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟽: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝! 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!

SMACK!

The field was dead silent. All that was heard was the dull sound of you smacking Shidou across the face, leaving his cheek stinging from the impact. He scoffed, then smirked, and finally let out a laugh. You could see the red indent from your hand on his tan skin, which he rubbed with ease.

"Damn... wasn't expecting that... So violent Itoshi~", Shidou practically purred into your ear, his maniac little grin growing wider.

You only glared up at him, biting back your tongue from saying anything too harsh to him, "Apologize"

Shidou smirked, "Why? RinRin doesn't seem to care for you, so why should you?"

You wanted to slap him again, but you fought your urges, instead taking a deep breath to calm yourself. You didn't want to lash out, and he was already running your patience.

"Y/n Itoshi. Off the field so the match may resume. Please do not display any further violence towards the players"

The anger you were feeling was still there, but you followed the instructions given to you. As you sat on the bench from frustration, a shadow appeared in front of you, looking up to see Rin. The players were calling him back onto the field, but he only stared down at you, before scoffing and looking off to the side.

"Don't do that again... It'll distract you", he walked back to the field.

Distract me?

The whistle blew, and the match was underway once again. It seemed the other team was catching onto Rin and Hiori's plays. Luckily, Nanase seemed to match up with Isagi, giving those two the chance to get past Karasu. However, Isagi passed the ball to Shidou thinking he would pass it back, but he ended up just scoring from where he was.

As much as the guy irritates me, I can't deny that his soccer skills are off the charts. He's incredibly fast, and his reflexes are insane. He's almost like Rin in a way, except Rin is much more calculating and thinks about what he does.

The match was now 3-4, and you were making sure to write about everyone that you could. You could feel the end of the match was coming, and you had faith that Team A would be victorious. As you watched Karasu and Rin match off against each other, Isagi came out of nowhere, stealing the ball from both of them. Just when you thought he was about to score it, he was off by an inch, and the ball skidded past him. Luckily, Rin and Karasu were charging right at the ball, with Rin getting there first and scoring.

~~~

"What... What was that just now?", Aoki muttered under his breath.

Team A had won, and Yoichi Isagi scored the winning goal. You couldn't help but get out of your seat and cheer.

"Yeah! Great job Isagi!", you rush over to him, reaching your hand out for a high-five.

Isagi smiled back, high-fiving you back. Even though you reacted in such a cheerful way, you were subconsciously thinking to yourself about Isagi's last play.

Isagi... he looked... deranged, no.. aggressive? I've seen it before with Barou. It was like he was going with the flow, using his instincts and aggression to get past Shidou and Rin.

"Isagi way to go!", Nanase tackled him to the ground.

While Isagi explained to Nanase his thought process during that last play, there was a commotion behind you, making you turn instantly.

"Rin?", you mutter quietly.

"Someone like you who smiles while their teammate steals their goal will never become the best!", Rin shouted out to Shidou.