𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

"What about this Rin?"
"I don't know–"
"C'mon! You've said that about all of them"

Rin proved to be useless when it came to picking out an outfit. What did you expect though, he's a man.

"I know you have good style! I've seen your closet you know–"

"You went through my clothes?", he quickly became embarrassed, throwing a pillow at you, "Why?!"

"Well... uhh... Cause I missed you...", it's your turn to be embarrassed, throwing the pillow back at him, "Anyways! I need your help, seriously!"

Having had enough, your brother sits up off the bed, practically pushing you to the side as he rummages through your drawers.

"I swear to god Rin, it better not be hideous looking"

He scoffs, "I might just make it ugly so that your date goes horrible"

"Don't you dare!", you gasp in fear, slapping him on the back.

***

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Your stepmother answered the door quickly, already knowing who it was. There at the front door was Chigiri Hyoma, dressed rather comfortably.

"Hiii! You must be Chigiri! Come in, come in! She's almost ready"

Your stepmother was rather excited meeting him. She heard so much about him through you, even walking in a couple times when you were on call. Chigiri took a step inside, taking in the interior design. You had told him about how you and your stepmother moved houses after she found out the truth. It was a lot smaller than before, but it had just enough room for you, her, and Rin.

"Oh, you're here"

Rin had just turned the corner to see Chigiri standing by the door. The taller of the two looked the other one up and down, scoffing to himself.

"Made the right call going more casual"
"Uhh? What are you–?"
"Hyouma!"

... Oh god...

The room got significantly brighter the moment you walked in. Chigiri felt his entire being shiver, unable to contain the glint in his eyes when he saw you.

"Sorry I took so long", you fixed your hair with the camera on your phone, "I wanted to look nice for this...", you smile with your teeth, shy over your outfit, "D–Does it look bad?"

"I–I... You look! Uhhhh... I mean– It's..."

CLICK!

A camera flashed, Rin smirking to himself as he held the photo up to Chigiri, "Heh, you look stupid"

"Sh–Shut up! Delete that!", he charged at him, trying to grab the phone from his hands.

Watching the two of them bicker like that, was reminiscing. Your heartstrings tug a little seeing Rin break out in a fit of laughter as he held the phone over Chigiri's head, the red-head desperately jumping to reach the phone. It reminded you of someone...

I remember when Rin and Sae used to get into arguments like that... it was always so funny... They'd eventually make up though, cause it was never serious... but..

"Hey? You look like you're about to cry?"

Chigiri's face was directly in front of you, analyzing your glossy eyes. He rubbed under you eye gently with his thumb, checking if any unknown tears had spilled. With a sniffle, you rubbed your eyes with your arm.

With a forced smile, you responded, "N–No! I'm fine! Just allergies–"

Rin narrowed his eyes questioningly at you, "You don't have allergies–"