𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟻: 𝙷𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

You sat alone in the training room, meditating on the floor. Ego had been "kind" enough to let you use the training room. In truth, you were in quite a bit of pain. Your cramps had been killing you.

"I think I'm gonna faint...", you groan in pain, falling back to let yourself hit the floor.

"Woah! You alright?"

A hand caught you back, your half-lidded eyes looking up to see Isagi. He looked rather tired from working out, his head slightly tilted as he looked down at you.

"Here, let me help you up.."

Isagi pushed you back up with ease, making you stand up, a small sigh escaping your lips.

"Thanks Isagi. Appreciate it", your words come out as a mumble.

Isagi frowned, raising his eyebrow at you, "You good? I hear you say you felt like you were gonna faint..."

You're unable to look him in the eye, a bit embarrassed to tell him what's wrong. Periods are a completely normal thing to have, but talking about it with men can be a bit awkward sometimes, especially when they're not educated on the matter.

Oh god... Nobody on our team even looks like they've felt the touch of a woman ever. Is it fine to talk about it with them?

"Ummm Isagi? Do you have any sisters? Or uhh— Are you close with your mother?", sweat rolls down the side of your head.

Isagi shakes his head, "No I don't have any siblings, and I guess I'm somewhat close to my mom. Why do you ask?"

Oh god, he's definitely not the most qualified to hear...

This only leaves Isagi more confused, making him furrow his eyebrows as he thinks about what you possibly were hinting at.

"I uhhh— never mind! Let's talk about something else... or... do anything else..."

Isagi agreed to the idea. Apparently, he did not have the brain capacity to ask further questions, quickly brushing the matter aside as he joined you for some meditation.

"Why do you do this anyways? I didn't take you for the type to do yoga, or meditate for that matter", Isagi spoke, trying to stretch his leg in front of him.

You chuckled, stretching your leg with ease in front of you, making Isagi's eyes bulge.

"I've been doing this for years, so it's gotten easier"

Isagi whistles in awe, "Wow, you're really good at this!"

A small laugh escapes your lips, looking ahead as you change yoga positions, "Heh... you sound just like him..."

Isagi laughed alongside you, "Like who?"

You felt a small pang in your heart at his question, but only smiled back at him, "Somebody near and dear to my heart..."

Isagi got the memo on who you were talking about, deciding to laugh it off, not questioning you any further. Just outside the training room, two boys stand awkwardly at the sides of the entrance, not wanting to be seen by the two of you. Nagi stops watching whatever he was watching on his phone, giving Chigiri a curious expression.

"Dude? What's up with you?", Nagi tilted his head, his mouth forming his signature 'X'.

Chigiri peeked around the side of the door, staring down you and Isagi chatting as you stretched together. He felt his breath slow at the sight of you two, a noticeable twitch in his eye. Chigiri groaned to himself, smacking his forehead and walking away from the training room. Nagi caught up with him, continuing to watch his video as he walked.