𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟸: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"Watcha lookin at Y/n?", Bachira took a seat next to you, out of breath from his workout.

You only hum in response, swiping down the file that Ego had just sent you. The U-20 team was gonna be tough, and you wanted to get a better understanding of their team. You felt some wrap and arm over your shoulder, resting their head against yours. Of course it was Chigiri.

"Are you looking at the U-20 team?", he asked, skimming over the players.

Isagi joins the small group you guys have, also out of breath from the workout, "U-20... team? Lemme see..."

The three boys surround you, making you frown slightly, "You all smell of sweat and fake grass, please keep a minimal of one foot away from me"

Bachira and Isagi comply immediately, not wanting to irritate you. Chigiri on the other hand doesn't listen, in fact, this only tightens his grip on you, a pout on his face.

"But I wanna stay close to you", he mumbled softly, nuzzling his head to yours.

Your eyes widen and you feel the heat rise to your face. Bachira grins smugly, while Isagi pretends he's not looking. You were still getting used to it, Chigiri being your boyfriend and all. I mean, it made sense for you two to be this close anyways, you're a couple after all.

"Ahem... anyways...", you pull up the file so they can see, "I was looking at the team set up and noticed the defenders. There's this nineteen year-old defender who's already gotten an offer to play for this Italian team. I think their team is centered around this Aiku guy, focusing on their defense a bit more"

Bachira rubbed his chin, as if he were thinking, which you knew he wasn't, "I see, I see... then we just got to break through, right?"

Chigiri scoffs, amused by Bachira's naiveness, "They're an elite team Bachira. It's gonna be hard to just 'break through'. Not to mention they're an actual team with actual positions, while we're a team full of strikers"

"Sooo? We just break through then!", Bachira rolls his eyes, as if what he's saying is an actual plan.

Isagi frowns, "You're starting to sound like a broken record..."

I shake my head and high-five Bachira, "Nah, he's right! Just break through it you guys. I believe in you"

These two... Chigiri and Isagi both thought to themselves.

"The morning session is over! Please begin your break!"

Everyone, including you, began to leave the training room. Today was their last day of training before the big game. And although it was quite selfish of you, you were feeling a little down that with all this going on, you and Chigiri didn't really get time to spend together. Of course you understood why though, this game was important for him, for Japan. You wanted to see them win too, so you put up with it. But there was also someone else on your mind...

"Hey, you might hurt yourself if you—"
"If I break down from this, that just means that's all I was ever going to amount to!"

You and Chigiri stopped when you walked past the training room. The two of you peeked in to see Rin going all out on one of the workout machines. He was breathing heavily, taking no breaks. The veins were popping from his neck, and he looked beet red from how much energy he was putting into it. Isagi appeared to be trying to stop him, but Rin as stubborn as he was, was refusing.

"I can finally fight him... my brother, Sae Itoshi, I can crush him... surpass him! How I've longed for this moment.."

Your heart filled with pain and sorrow seeing Rin like this. It only reminded you of the past, a past you wanted to forget, a past you so badly wished didn't happen, yet it did. Rin suddenly stopped though, coughing and almost dropping the weights completely. Your blood ran cold, and immediately tried to run over there and give him a hand.

my dear friend(chigiri x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें