CH. 28.

You felt uneasy, realizing this you just proceeded to turn back around and continue eating, still feeling his piercing gaze on yourself.

The rest of the morning was pretty similar, Jack would follow you around, never saying anything.. He would just stand and stare.

Odd.. He was usually all over you trying to get you to play a game with him or something.

This time you decided to humor him, just once wouldn't hurt. You walked into the living room and turned off the TV that was still playing for background noise.

"Alright.. You wanna play hide and seek or something?" You turned around and stared up at him after disposing of the TV remote, he seemed to snap out of his silence with a slight surprised gasp before it turned to an excited smile.

"Oh my god! You actually wanna play with me?!" He jumped like an oversized child, his voice coated with his stupid british accent.

"Yes.." You sighed, already regretting your life choices but hey, at least you could pass the time and not laze around the house like the lazy fuck you were.

"Okay, okay! You hide first!" He said, his smile still prominent on his face. You nodded as he turned to the nearest wall and closed his eyes, that was your queue to run and hide.

Not to brag but you were pretty good at the game since you were little. You ran into the upstairs bathroom and opened the large cabinet under the sink, moving over some cleaning bottles so you could hide inside. It was a tight squeeze but again not the most uncomfortable hiding area.

Minutes passed and you were happily just laying in the said cabinet, at first you thought Jack had given up and debated getting out but you knew him long enough now.. He never gives up.

Just as you were thinking of what was causing him to take so long the bathroom door opened and you slapped a hand over your mouth to avoid letting out any unwanted gasps or sharp breaths of air.

You could hear him mutter profanities under his breath, he actually sounded frantic and concerned which confused you deeply. Just as you thought he was going to leave the cabinet door swung open and suddenly you were snatched upwards and brought into a bone-crushing hug.

"Oh my, there you were! I looked for so long, I was worried." He said with a relieved breath of air, sitting on the bathroom floor with you still in his grasp, his arms practically wrapped around you in a protective hold as he laid his chin onto the crown of your head. 

----------------------

GRRR GGRRRRRR OBSESSIVE AND OVERPROTECTIVE JACK GRRRRR