CH- 46.

"Y'know.. You're pretty fun to be around, (Y/N)." Jack muttered, fiddling with the edge of his comically long sleeves as he glanced your way every once in a while almost in a bashful and shy manner.

"Oh!.. Well.. Thank you Jack.." You replied back, feeling pretty caught off guard and flustered yourself. He seemed to curl into himself, hiding his flushed face in his hands as he squeezed out a small 'you're welcome'.

You found it oddly endearing at how flustered he was as you chuckled at his behavior, patting his back in a way of comforting him. "It's alright, no need to be so embarrassed." You hummed, rubbing his back as he still refused to face you yet the small pink dusting the tips of his ears gave you an idea of what was going on.

"Aww, are you blushing Jack?" You cooed, pressing yourself against his side and causing him to lean away slightly. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" He insisted in the most unconvincing ways possible as his hands still covered his face. Jack's embarrassment only seemed to grow as he hunched over to hide himself away even further, causing you to have to stifle your laughter and cover your mouth to keep yourself from bursting out in laughter and humiliating the poor clown further.

"Uh huh, yeah.. real convincing, man." You chuckled, clutching your stomach as you finally couldn't resist laughing anymore.

"It's not funny.." You heard him mutter out as his shoulders slouched, his hands finally leaving his face to reveal a rather somber expression as his lips curled into a frown. "I know, I know- I'm sorry Jack." Your laughter finally dulled down as caught your breath and turned to him. "Sorry for laughing." You said, some chuckles still escaping your lips as you patted his back again.

"Well I was gonna tell you a secret but I guess not anymore." He rolled his eyes dramatically, standing up from the edge of the bed as you immediately started to protest. "A secret?! C'mon man now you gotta tell me! You can't just keep me on the edge like that!" You insisted, grabbing his arm and dragging him back into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me? Pleaseeeeeee?????" You whined, refusing to let go of his arm as he sighed with a smirk before shaking his head. "No, you hurt my feelings!" He sobbed pitifully, putting up an entire drama show as you begged him to reveal that 'secret' of his.

"I said sorry! Please Jack, you wouldn't just leave me hanging like that would you?" You played along, fluttering your eyelashes which made you both erupt with laughter again.

"Okay, Okay. You're beautiful." He hummed after his laughter died down, making direct eye contact with you as your own laughter immediately halted, leaving you stunned. Muttering out a small confused 'what?' seemed to snap Jack out of a sort of trans-like state as he pulled away, whispering a small apology for ruining the mood before disappearing.

-----------------------------------

drama