CH. 26.

"Okay, you get dressed and I'll go get your tea, hurry up." You nodded, turning to go downstairs into the kitchen. As you made it down you realized Jack was no longer with you, taking a breath of relief. Unfortunately it was short lived because as you reached the kitchen he was there, holding the flask with fresh tea in his hold..

God It looked so small compared to his hand.

He handed you the flask as you stuffed it into (y/s)'s backpack. They came downstairs just in time, throwing on their thick puffer jackets and you also grabbed your own heading off to school.

"Make sure to be careful and listen to your teacher okay? We can't be getting calls about you misbehaving" You told them softly as their small hand held your own, it seemed Jack stayed behind, not that you minded of course.

"But what if they start it first?" They asked with childlike innocence. "Well- You tell a teacher but if they don't do anything you punch them. Show them you're not gonna take their crap, mkay? Just make sure to tell me so I can handle the call from the school." You grinned at them with an encouraging smile.

"Okay!" Their eyes oddly spelled with excitement as you finally reached the school, the teacher waved over at you as (y/s) ran off to join their friends in the huge group of children that piled in front of the bus.

You smiled and bit (y/s) a quick goodbye before leaving and making your way back home, taking your time with the walk so you could prepare yourself for the ruckus you'll have to endure for the next few hours.

As you creaked the front door open you were immediately scooped up into Jack's embrace, this had become the new standard honestly. Every time you returned from dropping (y/s) off at school Jack would grab you and carry you around as he rambled on about the stupid 'fun' the two of you would have that day... which would usually lead you to distracting him with some sort of tv show while you went to hang out with Eliot.

Today was about the same, you put on some random animal documentary as you left to cook something for yourself, looking through the cabinets you started picking out random ingredients.

You chose to make yourself some well deserved chicken alfredo but as you reached for the Alfredo you couldn't help but notice you were unable to reach it by a few centimeters. Sure you could touch it but in no way you were able to grab the damn pasta and it irritated you.

A slender hand rested on your shoulder as you looked up to see Jack already grabbing the pasta for you. "Need some help?" He said in his hoarse tone as he handed it to you.

"Thanks." You sighed, for the very first time grateful for his help.  

----------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIG MEN"??!?!?!?! 

btw i read through your story requests and I jst wanna mention any potential smut is gonna be put into a oneshot book because i wanna keep my full stories as sfw as possible :)