CH. 21.

It was currently around 7pm, mom had just come home and you were lazing around in your room. (y/s) and Jack were still jumping around and doing their own thing but you knew that when your dear sibling goes to bed the bastard is gonna start bothering you.

And unfortunately it's time for bed.

"(y/s) clean up the toys, it's gonna be past your bedtime soon." you heard your mom instruct. After she was done talking to them she walked over to your room, popping her head into your room to check on you.

"I have to run back to work for a quick emergency meeting, could you just make sure (y/s) goes to bed?" you sat up and gave her a nod, feeling dread start to stab at you.

As she left the room you sat on your bed for a second, composing yourself before sitting up and heading down the hallway to (y/s)'s room.

"Alright pal mom says you gotta go to bed." You say as you slowly open their room door. "I can't find mr.bucky!" They whaled all of a sudden, running up to you frantically with hot tears running down their cheeks.

"What? When did you last see him?" You kneeled down to be at their eye level. "When I was playing with Jack, I put him down and now I can't find him!" They said, holding onto your shirt tightly.

"This one?" Jack suddenly walked into the room behind them holding a very familiar sheep plushie. (y/s) suddenly jumped with excitement, running up to him to grab their dear mr.Bucky.

"Alright, are you ready for bed now?" You naked, getting up from the ground, sparing a quick glance at Jack. (y/s) hummed, jumping into their bed and rolling themselves into the blankets.

"Good night" you whispered, turning off the lights and walking back to your room, clearly aware of the 10ft tall bastard following behind you.

"Are you going to bed too?" you heard behind you as you turned to look back, surprised to suddenly see nothing. "not yet, it's only 7." turning back around you were met with his figure in front of you, blocking your room's door.