CH. 17.

This week was like hell, you managed to get out of the house a bit while (y/s) was at school in hopes you could avoid Jack at least for an hour or two.

You were currently standing in a supermarket 20 minutes away from your house, originally you thought Jack wouldn't follow you but surprise surprise he, indeed, has.

He's been talking to you for the past 5 minutes as you stand in the dairy section searching for a couple things your mom needed. "You aren't even listening to me.." He whined, resting his head on top of yours.

Your eyes darted around to check if anyone was with you in the aisle before turning to him. "Of course I'm ignoring you, people would think I'm schizophrenic if I talked to your invisible ass." You said in a whisper, hoping no one talked into the aisle.

He grinned, raising his hands before him in a defensive position. "Ey i'm just trying to be your friend!" You scowled and rolled your eyes at his statement, turning back to the shelf and picking up the ingredients you had originally intended on getting.

"Could you get me something as well? Please?" He threw his lanky hands over your shoulders, making you stumble slightly but you fixed your posture rather quickly as an old lady walked into the aisle and stood next to you, looking for the same products you were previously looking through.

You shuffled slightly, shrugging off Jack's hands and started walking further away from the lady. "What do you want?" You whispered, averting your gaze to the ground to not stick out much as you continued to walk through the store.

"I'd like boiled candy, pleaseee" He dragged out and smiled, leaning down closer as he trailed behind you. You tilted your head to the side and glanced at him with slight confusion as he sighed.

"Hard candy, Y/N.. Jolly ranchers.." He murmured, staring at you like you were an idiot. You rolled your eyes yet again, nodding in understanding. "Yeah yeah, I'll get you some if you fuck off." You whispered one last time, turning into the candy aisle to quickly grab a bag of Jolly ranchers and walk to the cash register, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

---------------

God i wanna go watch Spiderman into the spider verse so bad but its dubbed into my language and i wanna SOB. Anw Pavitr Prabhakar is my little pookie bear i love him sm<3