CH. 15.

"Oww my arm" He dragged on, dramatically falling back on your bed, taking up the majority of the space.

"Yeah i fuckin' hope it hurts." You murmur under your breath, sitting on the edge next to him. You flinch as one of his hands rests on your legs, literally being able to rest on both of your thighs at once. Jesus what does this guy eat..

"That's so rude.." He whined some more, leaning himself slightly on you, staring at your laptop's screen, trying to figure out what you were doing.

"Hands off." You spat, grabbing at his wrist and trying to peel it off only to feel it tighten its grip on you.

You shot him a quick glare as he laughed at your reaction.

"Anyways! While I wait for (y/s) to come home you'll be my plaything!" 

He said, standing up and picking you up along with him, leaving you to slightly dangle your feet off the floor as he had to slightly slouch over because of his overwhelming size.

"No i fucking wont, I have work to do." You protested, rising your feet to kick at his stomach to no avail, causing him to giggle.

"I'm a ragdoll sweetie, this doesn't hurt me the slightest bit." He cackled at your weak attempts, deciding to comply and put you down.

"Aww you're so mad it makes you look so funny!" He squealed, squishing at your cheeks as you ripped your face away from his grasp, swatting at his hands.

"Fuck off man- Go find some paper and crayons and do draw or something" You shooed him away, grabbing your laptop again, trying to completely drown out Jack's attempts at continuing to talk with you.

Time seemed to pass slower than a snail, Jack seemed to be too stubborn to leave your side, trying his best to disturb your work while you desperately tried to avoid his attempts at catching your attention.

----------------

tomorrow im going in to officially get signed into my highschool IM SO EXCITED YIPPEE