CH. 32

"Its just.. Very important to me" He stated, his hands protectively holding onto the said box. "If I tell you why you won't use it against me, ight?" He whispered, his voice unsure.

"Of course, I won't, that's a promise" You said, curious to know more details about this large clown.

"Well um.." He started off, plopping himself down onto the ground, he was now slightly smaller than you. You also decided to take a seat, sitting down on your desk chair, now perfectly being at eye height with him.

The two of you sat in complete silence for a second before he finally took a deep breath and started up again. "I used to know this kid, a while back." He trailed off yet again, looking anywhere but at you as you noticed his thumb caress the edge of the box absentmindedly.

Honestly you even shocked yourself with how quiet you were, as you were about to say something Jack started again. "Sorry- Zoned out, um.. Basically long story short, he locked me in the box for a while and I just don't want that to happen again." He grumbled out the last part, lifting his gaze to give you a slight glare as he hugged the box even tighter to himself.

"Oh.." You said, your voice barely above a whisper as you stared back at him with a blank look in your eye, thinking over the information you were just given. "Alright then.. I won't touch your silly prison box." You shrugged, standing up. "But for a price." You said, your tone turning threatening.

This only caused Jack's expression to sour more as he scowled at you. That was a first.

"I don't touch your box and you don't harm my sibling." You said with a similar glare as you poked your finger at his chest. Just as he was about to say something again a ring of your phone cut him off, he let out a groan as he pulled the phone from his pocket, throwing it your way.

You managed to catch it within time but instead of scolding him for throwing your things you took a deep breath and answered the phone with an exhausted high and a small 'hello?'.

"Hi? This is the school administration office calling. We need someone to come in and pick (y/s) up." The monotone voice on the other end said.

"What?" You said in disbelief as the woman continued. "Is this not mrs. (L/N)?"

"No this is (Y/N). I'm the brother, yeah I'll come pick them up." You said, still confused about what the fuck was going on, your mind immediately jumped to the worst conclusions, your brain running 100 miles per hour you didnt even notice the lady say her goodbyes and hang up.

"I gotta go." You said with urgency, racing downstairs to throw on your coat and shoes, just as you were gonna go out the door your path was blocked by Jack. "Where?" He asked like some sort of child.

"The school. They called about (y/s)" He groaned, pushing past the large clown and walking out of the door, picking up his walking pace so he could get there as fast as possible.

"Oh? What happened??" He trailed right behind you, asking you a million more questions on the way there as you blocked out the majority of them and answered a few with short answers.

You practically ran into the school and up the stairs, luckily remembering to knock before you went into the administration office. Before you sat (y/s) on a chair in front of a desk as another boy sat next to them just a few inches away. You walked up, standing in the space between (y/s) and the boy, giving him a slight side glance before looking at the lady that was already inspecting your every move.

She started off with some big grand speech that you didn't bother paying too much mind to yet a sentence suddenly snapped you out of your ignorant haze. "Are you sure you're a fit caretaker for (y/s)? Is it really okay for them to grow up without a... woman's touch in their life? Where's the mother?"

Those words made your brows furrow as you gave her a disgusted look. "What do you mean 'where's the mother?' You know she's busy, I'm the only caretaker they have by their side almost 24/7- what are you implying?" You said, growing irritated.

"What I'm implying is that (y/s) gets a female babysitter that could mother them since their real mother is.. incapable." That made you grimace as you pulled (y/s) up from their chair. "Not happening even in your wildest dreams." You scowled one last time before dragging your sibling out with you.

---------------------

Listened to white girl music while making this. 

CALIFORNIA GIRLS WERE UNFORGETABLE!!!!