CH. 53

The both of you stood silently in the middle of the hallway, Jack's hands still wrapped firmly around your waist as he stared at you with such a lovesick gaze it was almost laughable. "What were you saying before this?" he hummed, his eyes still absentmindedly taking note of your every facial feature.

"Ah.. Right! I'm gonna have to run to the store soon so you'll have to babysit (y/s)." You said as you cleared your throat, hesitating for a second before pulling away from your comfortable position, while you did regret your decision when Jack showed you a saddened glance but you had to get ready for the day.

You couldn't just laze around all day could you now???

"Come onnnn.. It's only 8 am, you can just go later." He complained as he inched himself back into your proximity, his arms easily entrapping you again as he got up and dragged you along to god knows where.

You've learned long ago to not question his actions, in any situation you'd know you'd be safe either way as long as his hands remained on you. "I mean time passes fast, it'll be 3pm with just a snap of a finger." You hummed as you turned your head to check where Jack was carrying you but before you could verify the room he entered you were thrown down onto a soft surface.

His weight dropped on top of you as his arms snaked their way around the entirety of your torso yet again. "I'm leaving at 3, if you don't let me get up in time ill cut off your nose." You hummed with a grin, your hands raking through his messy hair.

You'll have to brush it one day.

---------------------------

So sorry for the short chapter and the late upload! I was working on making a cake for my sister for her birthday tomorrow :)