CH. 18.

"Hard candy, Y/N.. Jolly ranchers.." He murmured, staring at you like you were an idiot. You rolled your eyes yet again, nodding in understanding. "Yeah yeah, I'll get you some if you fuck off." You whispered one last time, turning into the candy aisle to quickly grab a bag of Jolly ranchers and walk to the cash register, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

As you waited in line to check out Jack kept trying to bother you, constantly going on and on about the randomest topics or attempting to catch your attention by fiddling with your hair and messing it up.

In all honesty if you weren't in public you would've probably already beat his ass, but again he probably wouldn't be too affected by it since he's mentioned multiple times he's a ragdoll and isn't affected much by small things like punches or kicks.

You felt grateful when the cashier finally rang up your items and told you the total.

"Thank you, have a nice day sir." She said when she handed you back some change. "You too." You said, hurrying outside and down a familiar secluded alleyway.

"Why are we going this way, is it a shortcut?" Jack asked, trailing close behind you. "yes. I've used this millions of times- It's fine." You slightly speed up, wanting him gone as soon as possible.

"This is a little shady, so spooky looking." He continued on, grabbing your shoulders and practically gluing himself to your back as he walked behind you. "Are you sure it's safe here?"

"Listen, I've already used this shortcut millions of times, it's good." You grabbed onto the striped sleeve of his shirt, pulling him along. "C'mon hurry It's so fucking cold out here" You complained, speeding up your pace. 

----------------------

Good morning USA how are yall, after i finish my Jeff the killer x m!reader ill probably start working on a clockwork x f!reader for all of my beloved lesbians <3