CH. 10 (i have no chapter name ideas)

(RAAAAAAH CHAPTER 10 ALREADY)

You quickly opened your phone to send Eliot a quick good night message before passing out directly after, absolutely done for the night.

Your 'dream' felt oddly real. You were walking down a local road, looking around you could see children playing in the playground, people walking on the street. It felt too real.

As you would walk around there was always a shadow following you. But when you'd turn to it it'd be gone, almost like it was never even there.

The dream was rather uneventful but as you finally woke up in the morning you felt your heart racing and your body was covered in a layer of cold sweat.

"Ugh just fucking perfect." You rub your eyes, feeling a pain on your head. You drag out of bed and out of your room, still wrapped in a fluffy blanket fit for the cold wintery season.

"Morning big bro!" (y/s) exclaimed, legs swinging due to them being too small for their chair that they were sitting on.

You smiled, now knowing your sibling was okay and nodded back at them to let them know you acknowledge their existence. "Mornin'" You groan, rubbing your forehead to try and ease the headache.

"You okay?" They asked, continuing to eat their cereal. "Yeah I'm good, just a headache." The house phone rang, your mom rushing into the room to pick it up. It was just a neighbor that she liked to gossip with about her annoying relatives or co-workers.

You and (y/s) would often eavesdrop on the drama, finding it very entertaining and amusing. 

-------------------

This chapter was more of rushed because im not sure where to go with the story yet but i promise i'll get juicy soon enough.