CH. 24.

You grunted with annoyance, swiping your pillow and blanket off the bed and throwing it onto the floor, too exhausted to even give a fuck about how uncomfortable it might be to sleep on the floor.

You awoke a couple hours later to notice you were now laying on your back, an odd pressure was felt on your chest and as you looked down you weren't expecting to see Jack.

You were still feeling slightly disoriented from sleep as you took a second to process what you were looking at. You laid your head back down onto the pillow, just then remembering you had moved to sleep on the floor because Jack wouldn't move off of your bed.

As you were recalling the previous events you noticed on of your hands was subconsciously playing around with a stand of his hair, you stared at your hand for a second before letting out an annoyed groan and letting go of the said strand of hair, pulling your hand away to rub at your eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" You jumped as Jack spoke up. "WH- I thought you were asleep? Why are you even still here?!" You whispered, leaning yourself up to look at him easier.

"Ay listen how about we just go back to bed, clearly you're exhausted, look at those ginormous eyebags." He rasped out with a mocking giggle, laying himself back down onto your chest as his arms tangled themselves around you.

"Ha ha so funny." You rolled your eyes, completely missing the fact he avoided your questions. As you laid on the floor you started to grow increasingly more tired, sighing again before hesitantly tangling your hand back in his hair and continuing to play around with it. Feeling yourself slip back into a deep sleep.

--------------------

Thank you to the cuties pattoties that gave me chapter ideas, if you have any more please comment them. (Im looking at you Slug <3)