CH. 35.

You woke up late in the afternoon, around 6pm. Your hands reached up to rub the sleep from your eyes as you grunted and stretched your body, sitting yourself up. From where you were sitting you could see your mom standing in the kitchen, rummaging through the drawers and cabinets.

"Mom? Why're you home so early?" You questioned with a confused expression, she jumped slightly at your voice, turning her head up in your direction. "Oh, I just finally managed to complete a portion of the big project the company was working on, now i can be home a lot more with my babies." She hummed as she came over to ruffle your hair and kiss your forehead like you were some child.

You giggled at her action as (y/s) also ran over, wrapping their hands around mom's waist and begging for affection from their parent. "I heard that you had to go pick up (y/s) early today.. what happened?" She asked as she also ruffled their hair.

"Oh- um, it was nothing big, just a disagreement between kids." You shrugged, downplaying the situation for your mother's sake. She gave you a nod before turning her attention to (y/s), telling them about how they can help her with preparing some food. They happily skipped off to the kitchen, your mom following close behind.

As they walked away you also laid yourself back down, there you were, feeling peaceful as ever until suddenly something fell onto your chest, knocking the air out of your lungs.

You glanced down as soon as you caught your breath again, seeing Jack laid on top of you, again. "Could try bein' a bit nicer you ass." You whispered to him, hitting him across the head as he grumbled something you couldn't quite catch.

"What was that?" You grunted as you laid yourself back, your hands resting behind your head, supporting it. "Nothin' of your concern" He fired back with one of his mocking chuckles he liked to do to rile you up.

You looked up from his face, noticing that about half of him was only able to fit onto the couch, the rest hanging off. That made you snort out a laugh slightly as you glanced over at your mom and (y/s) who seemed to be oblivious to the situation at hand. 

--------------------------

I just got home from field practice and oh my lawd IM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS 8 HOURS A DAY 5-6 DAYS OF THE WEEK?????? HOW DO PARENTS MANAGE, IM ONLY IN SCHOOL FOR 6-7 HOURS AND I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO PASS AWAY