CH. 30.

"Fucking shit- get off." You said as you squirmed under his grip, really not in the mood for any of this.

He only let out a gutteral hum that someone could've easily mistaken for a lower pitched growl. "Don't give me that. Off. Now." You repeat yourself one last time, deciding that if the big bastard wont get up you'll most likely start looking for your own way out, which in hindsight would be bad on his end since he'd most likely get punched.

Another buz of your phone caught your attention as you looked around to see where the sound came from. You turned your head back as best as possible to notice that your phone was now lying a few inches away from you, yet your access to it was blocked by Jack's hand that laid over the phone, covering it entirely.

You tried reaching over to swat away his hand but you weren't even able to pull your arms out from under his body, being completely immobilized under his weight.

Huffing slightly you took a deep inhale before trying to kick your legs around as best as possible. "What are you doing?" He asked, raising his head up to give you a weird look, you weren't exactly sure what you were expecting to achieve 

"I just want you off for the love of god you stupid cunt." You flopped around, finally getting an arm free from under him and grabbing his hilariously shaped cone nose, gripping it tightly as he winced. "Leave my nose out of this!" He said, his voice stuffy and high pitched.

"Not until you fuck off." You threatened, slightly pulling around his nose as he let out loud winces and repeated words of 'alright' and 'fine'. He finally pulled himself off of you but he seemed to take your phone with him which bothered you. It was clear you'd have to fight a lot harder to get your possessions back.

------------------

I'll probably upload a quick oneshot book for the female creepypastas bc im curently having insane brainrot of the pookies