Stay (20)

MAYA'S POV

As my eyes fluttered open, I realized I wasn't where I originally was the last time I was sober enough to remember anything.

I was expecting to wake up on the roof of a 25 story building, the sun burning me alive. That wasn't the case though.

I was in a bed. I wasn't sure who's exactly. But that's what I was soon to figure out.

Once my senses had finally kicked in, I'd realized the true danger of my situation.

Did I just cheat? Like for real cheat?

I quickly looked under the covers to be relieved at that fact my clothes were still very much on.

Well, I didn't cheat, so what was I doing there in some random persons bed fully clothed?

I checked the room, there was no one beside me nor even in the room.

I knew I needed to leave. For some reason I had a feeling I was still at Mötley's place, and for some reason I was nervous to face them.

Why was I nervous? I had just spent time with them all last night and didn't have a problem.

Forcibly, I picked myself up off the bed and opened the door into the hallway, trailing down it until I saw four smoking men who sat in a circle.

They all looked so numb.

"Morning princess." Vince said sarcastically, taking another drag from his cigarette.

"Sorry if I overstayed, I'll be on now." I said somewhat embarrassed, heading for the door.

"Nah don't worry about it man." Tommy said cooly.

"Why don't you stay for a little while longer, we wouldn't mind." Nikki said abruptly.

At that moment, I knew something had sparked. Something had begun between Nikki and I. I just felt it in my gut.

That one sentence would begin something big. And the bad thing was that I wasn't totally against it.

"Ah, if you say so then." I smiled slightly, joining into the circle with them as Nikki handed me a cigarette.

"Thanks." I said as he lit it for me.

"Last night was fucking crazy man, did you guys see how I threw that TV out the window?" Tommy asked, getting excited at his own wrongdoings.

"Yeah man, that was sick!" Vince laughed, going for a high-five with the drummer.

Mick looked miserable. And he showed that with his words too.

"My back hurts from carrying this band all tour." He huffed, puffing his cigarette.

Everyone laughed at this, but you could tell it was very much a fake laugh and that no one really thought it was funny, which made the atmosphere even more awkward than it already was.

"I'm leaving for breakfast, see you fuckers." Mick said as he struggled to rise himself up off the floor, having to use his knees as support.

"I'm coming with you." Vince said matter-of-factly.

"Me too." Tommy said quickly before jumping up and heading out the door.

"You coming Nikki?" Vince asked, looking back from the door frame.

"Nah man, I'm not hungry." He said, obviously putting on a fake happy tone.

Vince then looked at me, asking me if I was going but with his eyes.