Gave me some trauma (2)

MAYA'S POV

I woke up in the floor on top of trash and empty beer cans. Where even was I? Oh that's right, Roberts place.

As I stood up and situated myself I heard the faint noise of electric guitar coming from elsewhere.

I couldn't remember what happened last night for the life of me. Did I get black out drunk? Did we...? Oh god, I really hoped not.

I walked around trying to find where the guitar was coming from.

I walked into a small hallway to see a cracked door. I peeked inside to see Robert playing guitar, rather quietly as well. Maybe he didn't want to wake me?

I realized how creepy I probably looked spying on him throw the crack of the door, so I decided to knock.

"Maya?" He said looking up.

I walked inside to see a rather clean room, unlike the rest of the place.

"Morning." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning." He said with that bashful grin of his, looking up at me from the bed he sat on.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep here." I said avoiding his gaze.

"Ah that's alright, I don't mind it actually. It's kinda nice having someone else here when I wake up." He admitted, this time him avoiding my gaze.

"Yeah I feel that." I replied back, though I didn't get it. Honestly I didn't mind living alone. I didn't have anyone telling me what to do or stopping me from anything.

"How drunk did I get last night?" I asked abruptly.

"Well, you definitely drank a lot that's for sure. You could barely function before you just plopped down into the floor. I tried to wake you up so you could at least get onto the couch, but you didn't budge." He chuckled.

"Oh lord, sorry about that." I said embarrassed out of my mind. I swore on my life I'd never let it happen again.

I decided I'd sit down beside him, though I didn't know if he'd want me on his bed, since I did rather stink.

"Nah it's alright, it was quite funny actually."

"Why's that?" I questioned, smiling a little.

"Well just the things you were saying got me." He said smirking.

"Please tell me I didn't say anything I shouldn't have." I said looking over to him with embarrassment written all over my face.

He only smiled at me as if it was funny to him that I was so worried.

"What did I say?!" I laughed.

"I don't know if you want to know." He said smirking.

"Just tell me!" I giggled.

"You said you loved me. I guess you've secretly been a fan girl this whole time and I just didn't know." He said standing up from his bed we both sat on.

"You're lying I did not!" I laughed.

"You're only trying to fool me aren't you?" I added.