I didn't want her to go (17)

MAYA'S POV

I woke the next morning with an excruciating  heading and a sticky body.

Well fuck.

I slid out from Robert's grasp and into the cool stinging air to make my way towards the bathroom.

I closed the door swiftly and quietly, not wanting to wake the man I'd gotten high with just the night before.

I looked in the mirror to be shocked by my own appearance.

My makeup was all over the place as well as my hair. My shirt had been ripped and my left bra strap was nowhere to be found.

And to top it all off there were hickeys all over my body. I assume left by the one and only Robert Smith of The Cure.

Knowing all of this, I washed myself clean in the tiny hotel shower. Afterwards, I wrapped my body tightly in a fresh towel and exited the bathroom to retrieve new clothes.

That's where I found Robert lying in the bed, staring at the playing television set.

We made an awkward eye contact that had to of lasted for at least thirty seconds.

I looked away and walked towards my suitcase not saying a word.

"I thought you'd left." He spoke abruptly.

"And went where?" I chuckled, refusing to face him and baffled at the fact that he actually thought I would just leave like that.

"I don't know...somewhere other than here I guess."

"And why would I do that?" I questioned, grabbing a set of clothes from the front pouch of my suitcase.

"I dunno, I just figured you wouldn't want to be here after what happened last night." He admitted.

This was when I turned around, taken back a little bit.

"How do you even remember anything from last night." I laughed, thinking he was only joking.

He had to of been joking. I mean, we were both higher than the sky itself. There was no way either of us could've remembered anything.

"Well, unlike you, I didn't get totally wasted so I actually remember a little bit of what happened." He giggled, motioning for me to come over to him.

So I pranced over to him in only my bath towel, unaware if we were about to have morning sex or a wholesome hug.

But it was the latter. He wrapped his arms around me as I straddled him with my bare body, a towel as my blanket.

"You're so perfect." He complimented, shoving his face into the crease of my neck. He caressed my body, slipping his hands carelessly under my towel.

I only replied with a 'hmm' and squeezed him tighter, with more passion and love.

"Let's just stay like this forever." I groaned.

"I wish, but unfortunately I've got a concert to attend to tonight." He chuckled, rubbing a hand of his through my damp hair.

I let a loud, dramatic, sarcastic sigh at this comment of his.

"So are you ever going to tell me what happened last night?" I snapped suddenly in a joking manner, changing the subject.

"You seriously don't remember?" He asked, his tone more serious and sympathetic now.

What the hell happened last night that was this fucking had, I thought.

"No." I replied with the same tone, my brows furrowing in confusion. By this time I'd whipped my head off of his shoulder to be met with his sympathetic eyes.