On tour (8)

ROBERT'S POV

"Yeah so long story short I 'accidentally' slept with Maya." I said to Simon as we sat on amps in the studio.

"How do you accidentally sleep with someone?" He chuckled, baffled by such an odd situation.

"Well we were both high let's put it like that."

"Oh, I get it know." He smirked whilst letting out another chuckle.

"I think that happened to me and Elise once in our early stages, but I dunno, I've been layin' off the drugs here recently." He ranted.

Elise was Simons girlfriend, but Elise was just a nickname he gave her a while back. Her actual name was Annelise. They'd been a pretty sturdy couple until here recently. Simon had been telling me about all their relationship problems. All I could think about when he ranted to me was that I was thankful not to be in a relationship.

"What for?" I asked.

"I dunno, it's just causing problems with me and Elise." He admitted.

"Ah." Was all I could muster. I mean I didn't really know how to reply to that. And honestly I couldn't really fathom how that would cause problems but whatever.

"I'm so fucking glad the album is almost finished, I'm ready to go on tour again." I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah me too mate. You taking Maya with us?"

"I'm still thinking on it, and I don't know if she would even want to go. Why?"

It's not that I didn't want to take Maya, it's just, I felt like things were moving quickly between us. I felt like maybe she wouldn't want to go and then I'd be left embarrassed that I even asked.

"Well I mean, I planned on taking Elise, and I knew you two had been seeing each other for a while so...you know, I just assumed..." He said awkwardly, hoping I'd understand.

"No yeah, I get it. I just feel like she wouldn't want to go."

"Why's that?"

"Well, it's just...alright. Don't go off and repeat this because I don't really think she wants just everyone knowing this." I went on.

"I won't." He replied cooly.

"Alright, so basically she...well, she's got some schizophrenia problems, and some of her hallucinations are of me. And they're not good hallucinations either. And I feel like sometimes she can't even be around me because when she is, her hallucinations start acting up. Or sometimes she'll tell me about how I'll disappear at random. It's all so freaky and unsettling. I just don't know if she'd be able to stay around me for that long." 

"Oh...wow." Simon said with a bewildered face, still trying to take everything in.

"I'm not joking Simon you better not tell a soul." I said somewhat moody.

"I won't, I swear." He said bringing his hands up in defense.

The rest of that day was spent making our very last song of the album and of course lots of editing on the other songs. Our album was officially over and we'd soon be on tour once again. I just couldn't bring myself to bring it up to Maya.

                                     ***

MAYA'S POV

I sat on my couch watching the tele once again. Just being in the living room brought back memories I would rather die then relive, since dying would be more peaceful.

I couldn't help but remember the way Robert stared at me and the way his head snapped off. The way there was blood everywhere or the way I screamed so loud for help that never came.