To the beach!

After agreeing to go with the others to the beach in half an hour,you went back to the guest room that was now yours and opened your suitcase.Thankfully,you had brought a bikini just in case.

"That will do!AHH!, IM SO EXITED! I WANTED TO GO FOR A SWIM FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!PLUS I WILL GET TO SEE THEM IN SWIMSUITS AAAAA!"

“No Y/n!, you never wanted to see them in swimsuits!Stop with those weird thoughts already!”, scolded the miny angel version of yourself that popped next to your left.

“Come on!,I know you want to see their mascular bodies all wet!”, encouraged the miny devil version on yourself on your left shoulder and you blushed.

(The angel and the devil on my shoulders are fighting again!),you shook off those thoughts and put on your bikini.

"It's smaller than last time I put it on..",you stretched the fabric and then let it go making a smack sound on your skin."Did I get more curvy?Damn!"

You put on some shorts and a t-shirt to cover up,and then packed your bag with some towels and sunscreen.You took a cab and asked the driver to take you to the beach.

During the ride you were all sweaty,today the weather was really sunny and hot, going to the beach would be perfect to cool yourself off and have a great time.

"Sir could you turn on the air conditioner?", you asked the old driver while making air on your face with your hand.

"It's hot today isn't it?",the driver laughed and you totally agreed with him smiling back and then looked outside your window again.You couldn't wait to go to the beach and swim in the clear water.

After finally arriving at your destination,you spotted the others in the distance,they were holding lots of stuff!

"I'm here!", you said huffing as you had to run towards them.All of them were wearing their swimsuits and shirts on, aswell as sunglasses and hats.

"Lets go set up the umbrella there!", Katsumi pointed in the distance and everyone agreed.

"Y/n,why don't you go change until we set up the equipment?", Retsu who was holding a miny freezer and two chairs sujested you and you nodded.

You got inside the changing room that was near by the showers,it was a classic woden one.You couldn't help be disappointed while undressing,they had shirts on!,but atleast unbuttoned..

"I WANT TO SEE THEM FULLY NAKED!ONLY THE SWIMSUIT GOD DAMN IT!"

"Are you okay in there Y/n?",Baki who was about to leave asked upon hearing you yell inside the changing room for some reason.

"YEAHH! EVERYTHING IS FINE!"
(Did he hear me?Noo..I don't think so),you creaked the changing rooms door open and thankfully Baki was far away in the distance following after the others in the secluded spot they chose to set up.

After taking off your clothes,you got out in your swimsuit and headed to search for them.On your way,you noticed that the beach was PACKED,there were so many people both on land and sea,there was almost no space left!After walking on the hot sand for a bit,you found yourself at the very end of the beach near the rocks,that area was empty.Soon enough,you spotted the others and the nice environment they set up for all of you to relax.

"Woah!",you gasped in amusement,they had really done a great job!The had set up two umbrellas,sunbeds and chairs for all of you and even a miny fridge with cold drinks inside for later.Baki brought a flamingo floatie aswell,you couldn't wait to try it.

"The sun is burning!,I better get in the water!",Katsumi said and removed his shirt revealing his abs and muscles.The others started to undress too and you turned away hiding your face.