Sleeping in his arms felt safe

As you dressed up,you weren't able to control your breathing, your hands were shacking and your heart was still racing.Everything had happened so fast..,too fast for you to be able to prosses.Your only comfort was that Baki was with you now and he wouldn't let anyone hurt you again under his protection.

Once you stepped out of the bathroom,you packed your stuff inside your suitcases and after a while Baki came inside with the hotel's staff and policemen.

"Come, we're leaving",he helped you carry your suitcases downstairs to the cab waiting for you and afterwards,he told the driver to drive you to his neighborhood.

During the ride,none of you spoke, you were still under shock and couldn't find anything to say.Looking outside your window,you looked at the neighborhoods houses and wondered which one of them was Baki's.When Baki told the driver to drop you off,the two of you got out and walked through a place filled with graffiti,but it wasn't just any graffiti.

There were curses written down on the walls,even on the ground you were walking on, mocking drawings and death threats.You were shocked but Baki didn't seem bothered,all those curses were written specifically for him.

"Baki..?Why is there so much bad stuff written about you..?,who did this?",you turned to look at him and he chuckled playfully.

"It's nothing,just some punks I beat up in the past are still mad at me and since they can't beat me in a fight,they try fighting me with graffiti instead",he simply said and stopped infront of a small house covered in graffiti aswell.

"This is your place?",you quiestioned as he opened the door.

"Yep!,that's it.I like it small and simple,besides I don't stay home much.Come in",he smiled and led you inside,both of you removed your shoes and left them by the doorstep before walking in the house.

"It's a pretty cozy home huh?I guess the smaller the better so you don't have to clean much",you chuckled and Baki smiled placing your suitcases in a corner.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No,I'm good thank-AHHHH!",you squeaked upon seeing a shadow creeping out of the kitchen and approaching you two,you jumped on Baki and clung on him scared that it was Sikorsky again.

"Calm down Y/n!,that's just my dog! Mushashi!,come here boy!", Baki whistled to his dog and he came out of the shadows wiggling his tail,after seeing it was Baki's dog,you got off from him and watched him as he kneeled down to pet his dog.

"Come on!,he doesn't bite.Mushashi is a good boy, aren't you?",he refered to his dog who barked,you slowly approached him and knelt down on your knees before petting his head.Mushashi really liked the attention and licked your hand.

"He is so cute!"

"Mhm", Baki nodded and then walked in the kitchen.You followed after him to see what he was up to.Baki opened something like an opening on the kitchens floor revealing a ladder!

"Woah!"

"I'll go train for a while and I don't want to leave you up here alone..Do you want to come along?"

"Ofcourse I want!",you nodded and Baki happily helped you climb down the ladder, leading you down to his basement.Both the walls and ground were made out of concrete,you looked around the space curiously while Baki tossed his white shirt on the ground and removed his pants revealing his red training boxers.

You looked at him in fascination as he started to stretch his body,he then started his shadow boxing training and you sat down to watch him as he kicked and punched the air!,but at one point you could see the opponent he was imagining to fight.