BONUS DELETED SCENE : Sirius And Edith

Fair warning, i wrote this at the very beginning of this book. (Before i even started writing the prologue.) So this will be pretty choppy.
I wanted so badly to go with this plotline but Edith being with Severus and getting her revenge era, along with Sirius' forever unrequited love, was just so much better.
Anyways, enjoy this all you GoldFoot lovers

~~

The morning after the January full moon in 1976

The morning after the January full moon in 1976. (This is how Remus was originally going to start ignoring her.)

Edith woke up to her stomach sizzling. She looked down at her blood stained shirt, noticing three slash marks that covered her stomach. They were slowly sealing shut, her phoenix abilities literally cauterizing them closed.

The other boys hadn't awoken yet so Edith took it upon herself to walk over to Remus and redress him. This wasn't the first time she'd seen him naked, having accompanied him on many a full moon. She had packed him some comfortable loose clothes. She first put some boxers and sweatpants on him when Remus woke up. "Morning, A Leannan." She said with a soft smile. "Stay still while I bandage this."

Remus blinked the sleep out of his eyes before he gazed at her stomach. Some events of last night began to resurface. Moony lashing out on Edith. She smelled like some Hufflepuff boy she was surely shagging not even hours before. He attempted to shove her off as she tried to dress his wounds. "No.. Get away.." He mumbled in his raspy morning voice.

"What? Moons, you're delusional. I think you're still sleepy.. Moony was rowdy last night. Kept trying to bite me and such. Almost knicked me too. Did you eat dinner? Think the bugger was hungry." She said with a small laugh as she pulled the collar of her shirt down to show scraps of teeth marks, though none penetrated the skin.

Bite her? Moony tried to bite her? He'd never done that before. Sure he'd scratch and claw. But never bite.

When he eyed where the location of her bites were his eyes widened. He'd read about this. A mate bite. Mates bite on the shoulder. That way it was on display for all to see.

Moony tried to mark Edith as his.

This was when Remus quickly shuffled. "Just go away Edith. I don't want your help." He said in a louder voice.

"Remus, you're starting to piss me off. First you ignore me for months now you're pushing me away. I need to dress these wounds before they get infected. And keep your voice down, the boys are still asleep." Edith said with a bit of an angered voice.

"No. You need to go away, Edith. You're the reason Moony was so pissed." Remus said, scowling up at her. "Just leave it alone!"

This was when the boys began to stir from their sleep at the sound of Remus' raised voice.

"What the hell?! I'm the reason? What the bloody fuck is that supposed to mean?!" Edith now began to shout. She could feel the fire welling up inside her.