Did I really dance for Hanayama?

You were inside the bus for a couple of minutes now,you were arleady trying to hold yourself from falling asleep, but you had to keep your guard up for any danger.

Thankfully,you atleast had a seat to rest your tired body on,you sat there and looked outside the window wondering what this night was holding for you.

(I never thought I would feel so safe inside a bus...),you looked around the people sitting and standing in the bus and smiled.(Even though they are strangers,I somehow feel protection among them..,a crowded place makes me feel safe..)

The bus stoped at another stop and more passengers came in,the bus was now loaded and barely had any space left.In the distance,you saw an old lady trying to fit in the crowd,she was struggling to stand on her feet and you felt sorry for her.

"Madame!,you can sit here",you stood up and offered her your seat.

"Thank you young lady!",the old lady pinched your cheek before sitting down with a sigh of relief as her legs were tired.

Lending your seat to her made you happy,but standing with so many people sweezing you, wasn't the best thing!You held the straphanger above you trying not to fall in the shaky bus, when you felt something touching your butt.Well more like someone..

(I don't think it's a creep..., like come on!, they must be struggling themselves to fit in!)

"Ooh!"

(No!, it's a creep!He's sweezing it!),you looked down and stepped hard on the man's shoe behind you with your heel.

(Ha!,now that must have hurt!Take that as a pay back!, jerk!),you thought proudly waiting for the man to somehow react.

. . .

The man didn't even groan,he didn't make a single sound that showed pain, instead,he sweezed you tighter making you yelp in surprise and annoyance.

(Uh!,he is still insisting!),you turned around to confront the man.You had to look up to face him,that man was tall!

"Hey!,stop it!-*gasp*"

The man groping you a few moments earlier pulled away once you turned around to face him,a playful smirk formed on the corners of his lips seeing your reaction upon recognizing him,he savored the fear in your eyes as you stared up at him frozen.

(DOYLEEEEEE! THAT'S HECTOR DOYLE!,HE'S SCARIER UP CLOSE! WHAT DO I DO?!)

At that same moment, your phone started ringing with that embarrassing ringtone of yours and you both looked at it.Retsu was calling you and you quickly hid your phone inside your clutch bag.

(Doyle can't know Retsu is helping me!),you panicked but a few moments later,the bus finally stopped and you ran out to call Retsu back.

"Wait...Where is my PHONE?",you looked back at the bus that was now heading off and you saw Doyle from one of the windows smirking at you holding your phone!He sweezed it with his strong grip and broke it!

"YOU JERK!"

(O-Okay!,so they are definitely following me, and now I have no phone!I can still get a new one but there is no use!,I don't remember Retsu's phone number!),you desperately looked around you at the crowded street surrounding you,your only option now was to walk in the busy street and get mixed with the crowd.

Many things were going around your mind, but the first thing you needed to do was to change clothes.With the clothes you were wearing,you stood out of the crowd,and the convicts would be able to spot you easily.

(This dress is not it!I want my comfy clothes back!),you walked into a clothing store and purchased a hoodie, black cargo pants and a pair of sneakers.You changed and put the dress,your heels, jewelry and the clutch bag in the shopping bags.