Chapter 44

Rey's POV

I quickly go towards the house, along with Tyson, Ray, Silas and my parents.

The doctor is with us too, but I hope that he won't be necessary.

All of us, except the doctor, were sitting in dad's office, I was talking with Ray about our work, while dad was trying to explain something to papa, and Silas was trying to help papa with his work.

Then Tyson's phone started to ring, and he was about to hang up, because he most likely already knew that dad won't be happy if he would have picked it up.

But then he picked it up, and only a few seconds later, he started to rush out of the house.

He told us that Roy called him, and that he didn't sound very good, so now we're trying to reach the house as quickly as possible.

When we go inside, I wince at the smell, and I look at Silas to see if he's alright.

He covers his nose with his hand, and he nods at me to assure me that he will be fine, so we go upstairs.

"Roy?" Tyson asks loudly, mostly likely hoping to know where he should go, because it's impossible to follow his scent with how strong the scent of his heat is.

Roy doesn't answer, so we go upstairs, hoping that he didn't leave the house.

"Why is the scent so strong?" The doctor asks us.

"Because he didn't want to hide it." I tell him, and he frowns.

"It shouldn't be this strong anyway." He responds, before Tyson opens the door to Roy's room.

The doctor walks into the bathroom to see if Roy's there, and by his reaction I guess that he found him, so I go there quickly, along with everyone else.

Roy's laying on a blanket, and another blanket's covering his legs and stomach, so I guess that he had to be here for a while.

The doctor examines him quickly, before he looks at us.

"I have to do a few more examinations, but I will have to undress him for that, so I have to ask you to go outside." He says, so dad and papa reluctantly go outside, along with Tyson, although the rest of us stay here.

The doctor doesn't seem to realise that we didn't leave, so he takes the blankets off of Roy, revealing a lot of silk, which makes me frown.

"Why is there so much of it?" I ask him, and he glares at me, before he covers Roy again.

"I told you to get out." He says harshly, and I frown.

"He's kind of my mate." I say.

To be honest, he's not my mate, although we do share a mate, and I'm sure that Roy wouldn't care if I would see him without any clothes on.

"I don't care, give him some privacy." He tells me, before he glares at Ray and Silas too, so I sigh and I push them out of the room, hoping that nothing is seriously wrong with my brother.