Chapter 37

Silas' POV

I sit with Roy on the bed, and we're watching some movie, waiting for Ray and Rey to get back to the house, and they should be here very soon.

I think that Roy wants to say something, because I can feel his gaze on me every few minutes, and I'm pretty sure that he's not paying any attention to the movie.

Although I'm not sure why he won't say what he wants to say, which makes me curious.

I consider if I should ask him about it, although before I have a chance to do that he cuddles closer to me, so I decide to leave it for now.

"I'm a bit cold." Roy says after a while, so I lift myself a bit to take the blanket from under me, and Roy does the same, before I cover us, and we cuddle to each other again.

I don't think much about it, but a few minutes later, I can feel that Roy's hand, which was on my stomach, is going towards my tight.

I decide to let him touch me, because I don't really mind it, although I don't think that it's a very good moment to do anything more.

So, when his hand finally goes to the front of my pants, I make him put it back on my stomach, which makes him look at me with a pout.

"Your brothers will be here soon." I tell him, and he groans.

"They won't be here for a few more minutes." He tells me, and I guess that it's true.

"I don't want anything to rush us, and I think that it won't be very smart to make you carry a kid when you're not feeling very well." I say, and he nods, seemingly accepting that it won't happen right now.

I know that he wants to have a kid too, I can see the look of longing when he sees Ray and Rey's bumps.

And I'm sure that I will be happy to make him pregnant too, but I want him to fully heal first.

That's what the doctor told me to do, when he told us that Roy will be able to go out of the hospital.

He's already better than he was before, but he still feels sick from time to time, and he gets dizzy sometimes.

So, I don't want him to have a bigger chance to hurt himself accidentally, especially if that means that he could hurt the kid too.

I put my arm around him, and I make him cuddle closer to me, which makes him smile a bit.

Not much later, I can hear that the front door opens, and soon Ray and Rey come inside of the living room.

"Why are you sad?" Rey asks when he cuddles to Roy, and that makes Ray look at him too.

"I'm not." Roy says, and that makes Ray and Rey look at me expectantly.

"He just wants to get pregnant, but I told him that we should wait for a while longer, to let him heal fully." I say.