Chapter 45

Ray's POV

All go us wait in Roy's bedrooms, and we wait impatiently for the doctor to come out.

It takes a lot longer than I thought that it will take, so I'm starting to get really worried.

Not much later, I can hear that a water is turned on, so I guess that the doctor will be out soon.

And he does come here to see us, although he doesn't have a happy expression on his face, so we look at him expectantly.

"Well, it seems like he was trying to stop the heat, but he didn't manage to do it.

He's awake right now, but I didn't manage to stop the heat, and it's painful for him.

So, we have two options, because I can't do much here, and we definitely can take him to the pack hospital.

Either Silas will have to mate with Roy, which will hopefully stop the heat, at least enough to let Roy get it under control.

Or we have to just let him go through it. He said that it started a few days ago, so it will most likely end soon." He says, and all do us look at Silas to see what he wants to do.

He doesn't say anything, and he walks towards the bathroom, so I guess that he already made the decision.

"Let's go downstairs." Papa tells us, and he pushes everyone outside of the bedroom to give the two some time privacy.

We decide to sit in front of the house, and the doctor stays with us, so we talk while we wait for Silas to come here.

About half an hour late, the door opened and Silas comes out with a small smile.

"He's alright now." He tells us, and the doctor walks inside, saying that he needs to do a few more examinations.

The rest of us walk inside too, but my parents and brother stay downstairs to wait on the doctor, while Ray and Silas go upstairs, so I follow then, hoping that the doctor will let us see Roy.

When we enter the bedroom, Roy's laying on the bed and he's naked, while the doctor checks his body, to make sure that the heat stopped at least a little bit.

"Is he alright?" I ask the doctor, while I sit on the edge of the bed.

"He will be fine. The head didn't stop, but Roy should be able to take care of it now." He says, so I nod, and we let him finish the examinations.

Silas dresses Roy, when the doctor goes to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"He might be pregnant, and he's still not feeling well, so make sure to bring him to the pack hospital when the heat will be over. For now just let him rest." He tells us, so we nod in agreement, before we let him go downstairs.

My parents and Tyson come here a while letter to see Roy, but they don't stay for long, because Roy managed to fall asleep before they came here.

When they leave, the three of us cuddle to Roy, and I hope that he won't be angry at us for leaving him here alone.