Chapter 7

Silas' POV

Zain and I decided to watch a movie together, and it's about to end, but I doubt that we will be able to watch anymore of it, because there's a knock on the front door and I already know who that is.

Zain looks at me, so I stand up from he bed, and I extend my hand for him.

He takes it, so I lead him down the stairs, then I tell him to go to the living room, while I go to open the door.

I will have to tell Denver about who Zain was to me until today, because I want him to allow Zain to come to me, and I will need his help to do that, because Zain isn't old enough to leave the pack, and he will need our Alpha's permission.

The Alpha is a good friend of Zain's father, so I'm sure that he won't allow Zain to go anywhere if Zain's father won't want his son to leave the pack.

And I'm sure that Denver will be able to convince our Alpha to let Zain leave, or at least I hope that he will be able to do it.

I open that door, and I lead Denver to the living room, I can see that he frowns when he sees Zain, but he extends his hand to introduce himself to him anyway.

They're shake hands and then all of us sit on the couches, Zain and I on one, and Denver on the other one which is in front of us.

"Is Zain your brother? You don't really smell similar." He says, before he frowns again. "Although you do have each other's scent on you." He says, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Well, Zain was my boyfriend until about two hours ago, so that's why we smell like each other." I tell him, and he nods stiffly.

"Alright." He says, clearly not happy about that.

"And we want to ask you to help us with something." I say, and he nods, silently telling me to continue.

"Could you maybe try to convince our Alpha to let Zain come with us to your pack?" I and him.

"I really didn't expect to have a mate, and it's very hard for me to get used to the idea, so I would like to have someone that I know with me." I say.

He rests his back against the couch, although he doesn't say anything as he looks at me and Zain.

"Why did you think that you won't have a mate?" He asks me. "Most of the werewolves have them" He says, so I tell him my reasons and then he looks at Zain, now slightly less angry.

"How old are you?" Denver asks him.

"Seventeen." Zain responds and Denver nods.

"Alright, I will see what I can do, although I'm already telling you that you shouldn't expect me to let you stay in my pack lands.

At least not until you will be eighteen, then I will let you move there, unless you will find a mate, then I will allow you to stay." Denver says.