Chapter 36

Roy's POV

Silas and I spend a lot of time alone lately, because my brothers wanted to keep working, despite the fact that they're pregnant.

And I'm still not feeling well enough to work all day, so I'm staying at the house with Silas.

He's supposed to be in the school, but the high school that he's attending is managed by our pack, despite the fact that it's for humans too.

So, I convinced dad and papa to let Silas study in the house again.

This means that I have to give him a few hours, so he can do everything that he's supposed to do, but then we still have another few hours, before my brothers and fathers come back here.

"Do you want to go outside?" Silas asks me, when he comes back to my bedroom.

Well, I guess that it's not only my bedroom anymore, because my brothers and Silas decided to make it theirs too, but I don't really mind it.

"Sure." I say.

I look at the clock, and I can see that my brothers will be back shortly, so we most likely will stay in the back yard.

When we get outside, Silas takes my hand, and then he starts to lead me towards the path that leads to the pack house.

Our house is in the middle of the woods, it's not very far from the pack house, but we have to go through the woods for a few minutes, before we can reach a path that is near my grandparents' house.

Then we have to walk for a few more minutes to reach the pack house.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, and he looks at me with a smile.

"We didn't have much time alone today, and your brothers will be back soon, so I decided that we should go on a walk together, that way we will be able to be alone for a while." He says, and I nod in acknowledgement.

I already know a lot about Silas, although we didn't know each other for very long.

I like that he makes sure that Ray, Rey and I will get some alone time with him once a few days.

I'm not sure if I would like him as much as I do right now, if he would only want to spend his time with all of us together.

I do like my brothers, but they can get a bit annoying, and I don't think that I would have been able to not go crazy.

"How many kids do you want?" I ask him a while later, and he takes a moment to think about it, before he shrugs.

"I didn't really think about it, although definitely not too many." He tells me and I nod. "And you?" He asks me curiously.

"Two." I say and he nods, before he changes the topic to the baby names.

I can't wait until the kids will be here, and I hope that I will be able to have one soon.