Chapter 34

Ray's POV

I have been hanging out with Jack even since he apologised to me, although I didn't let dad know about it, because I knew that he won't be happy about it.

Jack and I are sitting on the side of the pack house, and we were talking to each other in peace, although now I can see that dad's coming here, and he looks slightly angry, so I guess that the peace won't last for long.

"What are you doing here with him?" Dad asks me, while he glares at Jack, I have no idea if he knows that Jack used to bully me, but I guess that Silas really told him about it.

Rey wasn't happy when I told him that I won't be able to hang out with him, Roy and Silas today, and he was angry at me when I said that I want to see Jack instead.

So, Silas tries to tell him that he should let me hang out with my friend, and Rey told him about all the bullying.

Then Silas told me that he won't allow me come here, but I sneaked out of the house, because I was angry at all of them.

"He's my friend." I say.

"Rey said that I shouldn't let you hang out with him, because he's a bully." Dad says, looking slightly conflicted.

"He was a bully, although he apologised to me and most of the people that he bullied, including Rey and Roy." I say, and dad rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, you can stay here, but you should know that your brothers and mate are coming here right now." He says, before he goes away.

"I thought that he will scream at me to go back to the house, and to never talk to you again." I say, and he laughs slightly.

"He most likely wanted to, but he knows who's my mate, and it seems that he doesn't want to argue with his friend." He tells me, and my eyes widen.

"Is Beta's son your mate?" I ask him, and he nods his head, although he doesn't look happy that he told me about it.

"Just don't tell him, or anyone who could tell him, because I don't want him to know for now." He says, and I nod in agreement.

The beta's son is barely a teenager, so Jack will have to wait for a long while, before he will be able to tell him that they're mates.

"I guess that I will have to go." I tell him, when I see that my brothers and mate are coming here to take me back to the house.

To be honest, it took them a lot longer than I thought that it will take them to realise that I'm not in the house anymore.

"I will see you in a few days." He tells me, and I nod before he goes away, most likely wanting to be gone, before they will reach us.

I just shake my head, before I walk towards them, and I don't even greet them because I'm annoyed.