Chapter 41

Roy's POV

I try to go inside of the bedroom, but before I can do it, Silas pulls me with him into one of the spare rooms.

This room used to belong to my eldest brother, but now it's not used by anyone, although I guess that one of the kids will have it soon.

A few of Tyson's things are still here, along with his bed, so I decided to sit on it, and Silas follows me, before he forces me to look at him.

"What do you want?" I ask him, and he smiles at me slightly.

I really want to hit him in the face, to get the smile off of it, but I doubt that I'm strong enough to do that, so I decide that the glare will be enough.

"Do you want to have a kid?" He asks me.

It surprises me, because I really don't expect him to ask me this question, I thought that he wants to try to convince me that I shouldn't he near any kids, because I could hurt them.

I nod in agreement, and he takes a moment to think about what he will say next.

"Then I have a deal for you." He tells me, so I nod again, urging him to tell me this deal.

"If you will give yourself two more months to heal, then we can try to have a kid." Silas says, and I groan.

I don't really want to wait that long, especially when I know that my brothers and Silas mate every few days, and I haven't even done anything with him other than cuddling and kissing.

I'm definitely not happy with this deal, but I decide that I should just agree to this.

After all I really doubt that I will manage to change his mind on that, and I don't want to argue with him anymore.

He smirks at my happily, before he gives me a kiss.

We stay here for a few more minutes, until the door opens, and Ray comes inside with an arched eyebrow.

"Why are you here?" He asks us curiously.

"Doesn't matter." Silas says, and then he stands up, before he extends his hand towards me.

When I stand up, I feel that I have some silk in my pants, which makes me frown, because I'm not supposed to have the heat for another few months.

I can see that Silas can smell it now too, because he looks a bit scared, so I chuckle slightly, before I go past Ray, and I go back to our bedroom.

Then I sit on our bed, which is actually three beds put together, and I lay down next to Rey who's still sleeping.

"You should go to the bathroom." Silas tells me, and I just shake my head, before I close my eyes to try to sleep.

I try my best not to smile, but I know that I won't be able to do it for a long time, so I turn to hide my face in the pillow.

I guess that I will have to check how much of self control Silas has.