Chapter 17

Ray's POV

Rey had to go to the pack house to help out parents with something, but I was asked to babysitter some of my nephews.

All three of them are here already, and Silas is here with me, so we sit in the living room, and we play together, until my brother finally picks them up, leaving me alone with Silas.

To be honest, I like to take care of the kids, especially my nephews, but today I don't feel very well.

It's nothing new for me, because I'm an Omega, so I get sick more often than a human, which isn't the best, but I have managed to live will the illnesses for my whole life, so I guess that I will manage to keep doing that.

Although that means that either Rey or I will be forced to move to a different bedroom, because our parents won't want us to make each other sick.

"Are you alright?" Silas asks me a while later, after we clean the mess that the kids did.

"I'm fine." I say, before I sit on the couch and he comes over to sit next to me, but he doesn't get the chance to do it, because I quickly stand up, and I run to the bathroom to throw up.

When I feel better, I stand up from the floor, and I try to go out of the bathroom, but Silas' standing at the doorway and he has a frown on his face.

"We should go to the hospital." He tells me, and I nod because I know that he will make me go there even if I won't agree.

So, we go straight towards the front the door, and we make our way towards the pack house.

When we enter the pack hospital, we wait for the doctor to greet us, but he only offers us a smile, most likely thinking that we're here to visit Roy.

Although his smile falls when he sees that I don't look very well.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, and I try to answer, but Silas does it for me, which is actually good, because I think that I might me sick again.

"He was throwing up." Silas tells him, and the doctor nods, before he tells us to follow him into one of the rooms.

"Is there a possibility that you're pregnant?" Doctor Chris asks me and I nod.

"Alright let's check it them." He says with a smile, and then he drags the ultrasound machine towards the bed that's in the room.

He tells me to take my shirt of and to lay on the bed, so I do that and then he does the examination.

I can't really see the screen, although the doctor quickly turns it a little bit, when he notices that I want to see it too.

I have no idea what I'm seeing, but I know that I should look for a dot, or actually I think that I should hope that there won't be any dot, because I don't want to be pregnant yet.