Chapter 43

Roy's POV

It has been a few days since I got my heat, and I have no idea what to do right now.

Silas and my brothers are staying in the pack house right now.

They stayed in one of the spare rooms for the first few days, which was annoying and I didn't want to be separated for then.

So I decided to do everything that I usually do, to make sure that no one will be able to smell my heat too much.

Although it didn't work, and I only managed to stop it a little bit.

There's a lot more silk than I can manage to stop, and I have no idea why.

Also, the heat should have ended yesterday, but it doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Silas had to go to the pack house, because the scent was making him go crazy, and my brothers decided to go with him.

They stayed here for a while, and they tried to convince me to hide the scent of the heat, but when they realised that I won't do it, then they went to stay with Silas.

By then I was already trying to stop it, but I didn't want to tell them, because I was scared that they will force me to go to the pack hospital, and I don't want to go outside while I have a heat.

So, I let them believe that I just don't want to stop the heat, and they got angry, it was a few days ago, and I haven't seen any of them since then.

Now the heat is only getting worse, which makes me stay in the bathroom all the time, because I feel very hot and even walking from bathroom to my bedroom is too tiring.

That's why I have two blankets with me, one on the floor and one over myself,

A few minutes later I can feel that my stomach starts to hurt, but I decide to just stay here to let it pass, although I get a bit worried when it starts to hurt even more.

I know that no ones in the house right now, because my parents are at work, so I quickly take my phone which is a lying on the blanket, and I consider who I should call.

I guess that I should call the doctor, but I decide to call Tyson instead.

"Hey?" He says right after he picks up.

"Can you come here?" I ask him, trying to not sound like I'm in pain, but it seems that I didn't manage to do it.

"You're at the house?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"I will be there in a few minutes." he tells me, and I can hear that he's rushing to come here.

My stomach starts to hurt even more, and a moment later I have to resist the urge to scream.

I lay down on the blanket, which helps with the pain, but not for long, and not much later, I start to feel cold, so I try to put the blanket over myself, although I don't manage to do that, because I faint.